Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

tra skills assessment

tra skills assessment

Old Jun 9th 2004, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

The McGintys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default tra skills assessment

just wanted to share some good news, we have sold our house!!!
its been on the market for 3 weeks, so we are suprised because we expected a bit of a wait. its a small chain so we will be going into rented until we have our visa.

However, I am now even more nervouse about our skills assessment. We submitted it with the TRA on 14th April. We had an acknowledgement some time ago, but no news yet.

Has anyone had any luck yet?

Glen newton dealt with the application so we are pretty positive that the result we be good (i hope & pray)

Anyway just needed some advice from people who are in the same position.

Many Thanks
Daihla
Old Jun 9th 2004, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

CK2B will become famous soon enough
Default Re: tra skills assessment

Can't help you with the TRA bit but looks like even fast track applications are taking the full 3 months at the moment. Just wanted to say well done on the house sale. Looking at current threads selling the house is becoming more tramatic then the visa process.
What visa are you going on?

Best of luck
CK
Old Jun 9th 2004, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

The McGintys is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers CK

We are going on des area sponsored 139, so hopefully will be processed quite quickly (if we ever get our skills assessment back!!) We are planning to front load our medicals and have nearly completed the visa forms ready to submitt when we get a reply from the TRA.

I must admitt I feel like we are tempting fate by selling our house so soon, but I am a bit worried about the housing market so we thought we would take the money & run!!

Anyway thanks for the reply
Daihla
Old Jun 9th 2004, 2:33 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by The McGintys
Cheers CK

We are going on des area sponsored 139, so hopefully will be processed quite quickly (if we ever get our skills assessment back!!) We are planning to front load our medicals and have nearly completed the visa forms ready to submitt when we get a reply from the TRA.

I must admitt I feel like we are tempting fate by selling our house so soon, but I am a bit worried about the housing market so we thought we would take the money & run!!

Anyway thanks for the reply
Daihla
Congratulations on your house sale.

We are also waiting on our TRA approval, we are about a month behind you, and also going on a 139 Des area Spon.

I was talking to hubby last night about the housing market, not sure what to do. I know the visa can be quite quick I'm just worrying about the TRA result. God I wish it would hurry up.

Anyway I will stop there before I start to get hysterical panic setting in again.

Good luck with your TRA, keep us posted.

Julia