TRA sent today

Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

jayjacklin will become famous soon enoughjayjacklin will become famous soon enough
Default TRA sent today

Hi all, very new to all this, just wounderd if any 1 could help, Im a 32 year old male, who has done some silly things when i was younger, just wanted to know of anything, that would stop you from getting into oz, i am not a bad person, but was just was a dum kid, any help would be greatful, sorry if spelling not so good, thankyou.
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TRA sent today

Originally Posted by jayjacklin
Hi all, very new to all this, just wounderd if any 1 could help, Im a 32 year old male, who has done some silly things when i was younger, just wanted to know of anything, that would stop you from getting into oz, i am not a bad person, but was just was a dum kid, any help would be greatful, sorry if spelling not so good, thankyou.
as long as you aınt comıted murder you wıll be fıne no really ıf you been good and kept your nose clean for at least ten years or so and only done thıngs kıds do wen young you should be ok
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:42 pm
Just Joined

jayjacklin will become famous soon enoughjayjacklin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TRA sent today

Originally Posted by grahampaula
as long as you aınt comıted murder you wıll be fıne no really ıf you been good and kept your nose clean for at least ten years or so and only done thıngs kıds do wen young you should be ok
Thank you my family mean the world to me
just dont want to do is disappoint them, thanks for reply