Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA say yes today!!!!!

Wikiposts

TRA say yes today!!!!!

Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:18 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA say yes today!!!!!

Originally Posted by nick72
Yes going to chill now.....

And Breathe......

Nick
Nick don't worry about it mate! - you'll get there before I do, I'm non priority and i'll be located under all those rather heavy modl visa's and probably in amongst the Shelf Stackers and FastFood workers

Still waiting for acknowledgement and them taking the credit card money.
Its been 3 weeks since it got sent. Chinup and here I got u a beer
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:03 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Nick don't worry about it mate! - you'll get there before I do, I'm non priority and i'll be located under all those rather heavy modl visa's and probably in amongst the Shelf Stackers and FastFood workers

Still waiting for acknowledgement and them taking the credit card money.
Its been 3 weeks since it got sent. Chinup and here I got u a beer
Thanks Mick !!

I was chilled until I got an email saying it was ack 30th not received by agent 30th they received it 3rd Feb - I am starting to get the hump with my agent !!

No chill out and have a beer.

Que Sera Sera !!

Nick
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:36 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nick72
Thanks Mick !!

I was chilled until I got an email saying it was ack 30th not received by agent 30th they received it 3rd Feb - I am starting to get the hump with my agent !!

No chill out and have a beer.

Que Sera Sera !!

Nick
Why did you chose to ue an agent?? Is it very expensive?? I did mine myself,took a while but I figured you only have to give the agent the same paperwork and he only fills in the form?? Whats the crack with an agent then?? can I ask how much this tra is costing you Nick??
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:43 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Why did you chose to ue an agent?? Is it very expensive?? I did mine myself,took a while but I figured you only have to give the agent the same paperwork and he only fills in the form?? Whats the crack with an agent then?? can I ask how much this tra is costing you Nick??
Yes your right, but we wanted to make sure the paperwork was correct !!

We didnt find BE until after we signed up !!

Sent you a PM regarding costs...

Nick
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

well done . Best of luck with the next stage.