Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA say yes today!!!!!

Wikiposts

TRA say yes today!!!!!

Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:55 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TRA say yes today!!!!!

Originally Posted by Vernons
Excellent news
Thnaks very much,yours won't be long! Be good to have a chat if you like?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Whoooooaaaaaa
Tra say yes today,application sent 12/1/06 back today with a yes!!
I'm now officially a Metal machinist first class (4112-13).
congrats and all the best!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:58 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
congrats and all the best!
Cheers!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoooooaaaaaa
Congratulations and well done,great news.
Lynne
Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Hi,
Thanks for that. Just pay the flat fee my friend unless you are in a hurry.I took nearly 3months to egt it all together and was happy to wait the time but it seems they going quick now,depends on your application etc i suppose,but go for it.have you checked out interparcel as your choice for posting,can't recommend them enough.first class service,someone on here told us about them and they were spot on!
Yep, that's who we intend to use when we EVENTUALLY get to send some paperwork off!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

joanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud ofjoanneS has much to be proud of

Whoooooaaaaaa
A big congratulations from me Rugymad! Now you can enjoy your hols in Oz in April even more!!!
Jox
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:40 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by joanneS
A big congratulations from me Rugymad! Now you can enjoy your hols in Oz in April even more!!!
Jox
Cheers Jo,really looking forward to it now!!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:41 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by mick69
Congratulations and well done,great news.
Lynne
Thanks,I'm sure yours will be back soon,let me know when you get it.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks,I'm sure yours will be back soon,let me know when you get it.
Will do, hopefully it wont be too long. Everyone seems to be getting replies who sent them the same time so you never know.
Congrats again and have on me!!
Lynne
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:51 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by mick69
Will do, hopefully it wont be too long. Everyone seems to be getting replies who sent them the same time so you never know.
Congrats again and have on me!!
Lynne
Fingers are crossed for you!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:14 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TRA say yes today!!!!!

Whoooooaaaaaa
FANTASTIC NEWS

I must be on the list soon !!!

Sent mine the same day !!

Come on Mick you and I must be shouting soon !!

Congrats RugbyMad now get your main VISA app in !!

Nick

Last edited by nick72; Feb 8th 2006 at 8:17 pm.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:29 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by nick72
FANTASTIC NEWS

I must be on the list soon !!!

Sent mine the same day !!

Come on Mick you and I must be shouting soon !!

Congrats RugbyMad now get your main VISA app in !!

Nick
Nick,
Many thanks for your comments,the people on here giving congrats is just amazing really,so many nice comments and all the help in getting the tra done !! I really have everything crossed for you and Mick,i'm sure it won't be long now!!Let Me know when it happens.where you heading and what do you do?? Pm if you like and we can have a chat!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Matt & Jay will become famous soon enoughMatt & Jay will become famous soon enough

Whoooooaaaaaa
well done mate about bloody time see you in brisbane in april
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:34 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats...
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:38 pm
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Matt & Jay
well done mate about bloody time see you in brisbane in april
Where abouts in the great (??) city of Bristol are you then?? Thanks for the comments as well! Pm if you like

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.