Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA say yes today!!!!!

Wikiposts

TRA say yes today!!!!!

Old Feb 6th 2006, 7:51 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TRA say yes today!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pinkyfox
Hello

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! We will have a drink for you !!!!!!

Donna and Mike
Cheers you 2 ,thanks for the email as well! Fingers crossed for you!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:05 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Whoooooaaaaaa
Tra say yes today,application sent 12/1/06 back today with a yes!!
I'm now officially a Metal machinist first class (4112-13).

CONGRATULATIONS

from one metal machinist to another (well actually i'm not but Alan is )

Now race you for the visa!!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:53 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alan and sam
CONGRATULATIONS

from one metal machinist to another (well actually i'm not but Alan is )

Now race you for the visa!!!!!
When did you get the yes vote then?.And thanks
Old Feb 6th 2006, 8:58 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

When did you get the yes vote then?.And thanks

on 21/1/06 woohhooooo visa docs are in post to agent as we speak!!!! hope to submit this week!!!!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:04 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoooooaaaaaa

im taking leave from my mini breakdown to wish you hearty congratulations mate x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:04 am
Running on the spot.

on 21/1/06 woohhooooo visa docs are in post to agent as we speak!!!! hope to submit this week!!!!
Well done.you'll get your first then! We aren't applying just yet,going to do the reccie first before shelling out any more money before going over.Best of luck to you.right, i'm off to bed!
Cheers All
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:06 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Rooksie
im taking leave from my mini breakdown to wish you hearty congratulations mate x

good to see you matey!!!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:07 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

good to see you matey!!!

thanks mate just taking time out. i almost lost the power of speech
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:13 am
Sam
here and staying

thanks mate just taking time out. i almost lost the power of speech

scarey!!!!! :scared:
Old Feb 6th 2006, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

g-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to allg-man is a name known to all

Whoooooaaaaaa

congratulations good feeling is'nt it
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:20 am
Running on the spot.

Cheers luv,hows things your end,any luck yet?
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:22 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by g-man
congratulations good feeling is'nt it
ohh yesssssss,even today in work surrounded by people who don't know a thing,i can feel myself beaming and smiling away! Thinking to myself.......I ain't gonna be here forever so just keep plodding on!
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Whoooooaaaaaa

Congratulations, hope ours is not far behind. On with main app now
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:43 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by leechy100
Congratulations, hope ours is not far behind. On with main app now
Thanks for that! Good luck with yours
Old Feb 7th 2006, 7:46 am
Sunshine Coast -Yeepee!!

Vernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond reputeVernons has a reputation beyond repute

Whoooooaaaaaa

Excellent news

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.