tra said yes

Old Aug 1st 2005, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

ambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the roughambermax is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: tra said yes

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
Congrats thats great. we're just at fillin out stage - if I ever get off this BE site!!!!

Did you do a War n Peace style book? :scared:
Did you do a contents page and number pages?

Would love to know.

My hubby is Sheet Metal Worker.

Thanks again and well done

L-j
your hubby is the same as me sheet metal worker and yes it was a war and peace book but it's worth it
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ambermax
your hubby is the same as me sheet metal worker and yes it was a war and peace book but it's worth it
CONGRATS

steve
Old Aug 1st 2005, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Well done and good luck with the rest of the application
Old Aug 1st 2005, 7:34 pm
Just Joined

robert eley is an unknown quantity at this point

congratlations - we got ours last week - now have just sent off our 47sk and 80's..... yikes its really happening ... Perth here we come