Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

tra reality strikes.....

tra reality strikes.....

Old Mar 3rd 2004, 6:42 pm
Just Joined

peterpam is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile tra reality strikes.....

hi all! thanks for all help and advice regarding tra.come to the conclusion now that im not going to get away with a couple of sketches on the back of a fag packet,so anybody else who is wondering like i was two weeks ago if i could have it all tied up in a few days with my feet up watchin the footy,no chance im sending a ruddy novel !and yes im tellin them what i have for breky ,shoe size and what finger i use to scratch me ead,see you all in about 3 months(yea right)cheers!!!!! :scared:
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 6:43 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

We will keep you up to date with the Footy Results till you get here. Go the Bombers
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottalison6 is an unknown quantity at this point

peterpam....remember to state in which way you scratched you're head and what other machinery you used to do it and also how long you did it for and also what type of .............LOL

Good luck mate...get that done and ya sailing!!!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2004, 8:50 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Skirting ladder, glass hammer, left-handed screwdriver explain when and where you would use such tools? not forgetting red sky hooks.
Old Mar 5th 2004, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

peterpam is an unknown quantity at this point

forgot the bubble for the spirit level and a long stand!!cheers .ps just in the slim chance i actually get there what footy team should i be lookin out for if i go to brisbane?