TRA-Please help

Old Nov 27th 2006, 9:38 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough
Default TRA-Please help

Dear all,
Looking to move to Australia as a family and have ascertained that we need to get the TRA under our belts first need help please with certain issues as we are thinking of applying directly:
I will be applying under the 4315 category. I have a Higher national diploma (2 yrs. full time study) obtained in the UK back in the 1990S.
Firstly, could someone please tell me how many years work experience is required for this classification? I ask of this because I have been in my current employment for 4.5 years, and prior to this compelling circumstances meant that I took over my late parent's business (unrelated to my qualifications). I was occupied by an employer prior to this in the field for an additional 2+ years, however the company closed in mid 1990's (I have managed to obtain documentary evidence from companies house in the UK to conform this). I have managed to find 3 of my old payslips (initial ones) and believe I will be required to submit a personal statement reflecting this employment. What additional information (if any) would I need to provide in addition to my personal statement for a Decision ready application? I respectfully ask of this as I will be lodging my own application to the TRA, before I take matters further. Any information relating to the above will be very much appreciated.
Could someone be so kind as to perhaps give me an example of a personal statement as well as the format for my current employers to write as a reference. Many thanks