TRA Pie.

Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:12 pm
Professional Princess

Talking TRA Pie.

Yes pie has been invented for all people dealing with the TRA.

You must follow the ingredients and add accordingly depending on what skills assessment you need and your trade.

Jamie Oliver has nothing on this recipe.

INGREDIENTS

2 TRA Officers - fat ones will do, as long as they are from Australia

4 large onions - from London or Paris

5 New potatoes - washed

Some nice gravy that your mother use to make

Some Mushrooms - magic ones

An Aussie passport - stamped with 'Fair Dinkum'

2 Wallabies - with clean bottoms.

A bloody big baking dish

The details of your skills assessment including the tools of your trade, working instruction, evidence and your daily routine.

Your national insurance number

A flight ticket - not Korean airlines as they are scary

John Howard or Steve Irwin, whichever is easier to get hold of.

INSTRUCTIONS

Place your TRA officers in the bloody big baking dish and add the gravy that your mum use to make.

Chop up the veggies and sprinkle on top of TRA men.

Slice up your skills assessment stuff, national insurance number and the flight ticket and garnish.

Then add your Aussie passport and decorate with the wallabies with clean bottoms.

Get all the equipment you use in your trade (in my case chef) and stick deep inside the wallabies with clean bottoms.

Finally carefully place John Howard/Steve Irwin on the top of the pie and bake for 2 days.

You can tell it will be done because when you lift the lid of the bloody big baking dish, you will have a positive skills assessment.

Easy.

Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:14 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA Pie.

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

You must follow the ingredients and add accordingly depending on what skills assessment you need and your trade.

INGREDIENTS

5 New potatoes - washed

A bloody big baking dish

The details of your skills assessment including the tools of your trade, working instruction, evidence and your daily routine.

INSTRUCTIONS

Place your TRA officers in the bloody big baking dish and add the gravy that your mum use to make.

Slice up your skills assessment stuff, national insurance number and the flight ticket and garnish.

Then add your Aussie passport and decorate with the wallabies with clean bottoms.

Get all the equipment you use in your trade (in my case chef) and stick deep inside the wallabies with clean bottoms.

Finally carefully place John Howard/Steve Irwin on the top of the pie and bake for 2 days.

You can tell it will be done because when you lift the lid of the bloody big baking dish, you will have a positive skills assessment.

Easy.
LMFAO

Don't forget - Gas mark 5 for Priority Cooking! LOL
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:23 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
LMFAO

Don't forget - Gas mark 5 for Priority Cooking! LOL

If only they knew the thoughts we have!

Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:59 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

If only they knew the thoughts we have!

Hi Sam. Glad to see your spirits are lifted a bit.

Maybe they are as bored doing their job as we are doing ours and spend hours on here trying to match us up to the applications on their desks. Anyone that slags them off goes to the bottom of the pile. (Not that I would do that sort of thing myself you understand )
Old Mar 18th 2005, 8:56 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by worzel
Hi Sam. Glad to see your spirits are lifted a bit.

Maybe they are as bored doing their job as we are doing ours and spend hours on here trying to match us up to the applications on their desks. Anyone that slags them off goes to the bottom of the pile. (Not that I would do that sort of thing myself you understand )

Oooh, Im not slagging them off, its just they do invade my thoughts somewhat.

In fact, I can visualise them all in leopard skin thongs and huge todgers.

Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:03 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

INGREDIENTS

5 New potatoes - washed

A bloody big baking dish

INSTRUCTIONS

Easy.
Ah PP, but exactly how did you wash the potatoes? what implement did you use to chop the veggies and how did you use it?

D D
Old Mar 18th 2005, 9:14 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Ah PP, but exactly how did you wash the potatoes? what implement did you use to chop the veggies and how did you use it?

D D

I stuffed the potatoes deep inside Steve Irwins bottom, using a large knife, I chopped the veggies.

Other implements are far too naughty to mention.

Old Mar 19th 2005, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

I stuffed the potatoes deep inside Steve Irwins bottom, using a large knife, I chopped the veggies.

Other implements are far too naughty to mention.
Oh Professional Princess thank you so much for making my day! I am google eyed this morning after sitting up till 1a.m. writing about choux pastry for my TRA and this has really made me chuckle.
By the way are the TRA officers free range?
Old Mar 19th 2005, 11:27 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Pmsl!! :d