Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA passed today next IELTS

TRA passed today next IELTS

Old Aug 6th 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light
Default TRA passed today next IELTS

Have had the good news today of passing my Tra
Next fear is an IELTS test next month..
Has anybody taken this test yet ?????
Old Aug 6th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TRA passed today next IELTS

Originally Posted by Emiric
Well done on the TRA!

Have you looked at the meet ups as there is one planned for 23rd September in Ringwood

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&goto=newpost

Hope this link works

Johnnyyt
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
Well done on the TRA!

Have you looked at the meet ups as there is one planned for 23rd September in Ringwood

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&goto=newpost

Hope this link works

Johnnyyt
Many thanks Johnnyyt might give that a go..
Old Aug 8th 2007, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by Emiric
I sat the IELTS last month and it is fine.You have to gain a 7 or more in all 4 areas.There is a very good permanent thread at the start of the immigration forum on here about the IELTS.