Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA Nearly There!

TRA Nearly There!

Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:29 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default TRA Nearly There!

Oh my god im shaking just made appointment with solicitor to get everything certified tomorrow then we can get it sent next week cant believe we are there.

Cheers
Kris
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TRA Nearly There!

Woo hoo!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:34 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Oh my god im shaking just made appointment with solicitor to get everything certified tomorrow then we can get it sent next week cant believe we are there.

Cheers
Kris

its mad isnt it - i remember when i had ours ready i kept putting it off sending it on - i lost the plot!!! good look matey!!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:36 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i lost the plot!!!
I think that happened years ago mate!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:37 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
its mad isnt it - i remember when i had ours ready i kept putting it off sending it on - i lost the plot!!! good look matey!!

Cheers Already starting to panic aint got enough !
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:38 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
I think that happened years ago mate!

i cant understand why everyone keeps saying that about me!?!?!?!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:39 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Already starting to panic aint got enough !
we have just got the last two refs, now waiting for city and guilds thay lost the first one, trying recorded delivery this tine just going to send it now, second time lucky. shelly
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:44 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by charlie brown
we have just got the last two refs, now waiting for city and guilds thay lost the first one, trying recorded delivery this tine just going to send it now, second time lucky. shelly
Why is it the last ones seem to take forever!!
Good Luck!

Kris
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Kris

Nobody can prepare you for the emotions you will go through, but at least you can share your experience with others feeling the same way!

It is natural to think you have done enough, as who really knows exactly what they want!! I know it sounds corny, but do try to keep yourself busy and continue with life as you know it!

I am at week 5 and it is now starting to take over again, but it was nice to have a few weeks feeling relieved that it had been sent, taking a break from the paperwork, but now I am constantly living through the scenario of failing again.

Good luck and stay positive ( I should take a dose of my own medicine!!)

Nikki
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 9:52 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Best of luck!
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:04 am
Happy Member

Originally Posted by Nikki
Nobody can prepare you for the emotions you will go through, but at least you can share your experience with others feeling the same way!

It is natural to think you have done enough, as who really knows exactly what they want!! I know it sounds corny, but do try to keep yourself busy and continue with life as you know it!

I am at week 5 and it is now starting to take over again, but it was nice to have a few weeks feeling relieved that it had been sent, taking a break from the paperwork, but now I am constantly living through the scenario of failing again.

Good luck and stay positive ( I should take a dose of my own medicine!!)

Nikki
Cheers Nikki
Just getting it together was a rollercoaster of emotions, but I do believe in fete and we have decided if its ment to be it will, we have booked a holiday for beginning of August so will have that to focus on!

Good luck with yours i hope you get your yes soon!

Cheers
Kris