TRA at last!!!!

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

tootiepoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up TRA at last!!!!

well after what seems like months of hell, we finally got the confirmation today.
Tha australians have accepted my hubby as a fully fledged Chef.

Perth here we come, well as long as we get past the next stage.

Best of luck to those of you who are waiting on news.

Kate
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough
Default Re: TRA at last!!!!

Originally Posted by tootiepoe

well after what seems like months of hell, we finally got the confirmation today.
Tha australians have accepted my hubby as a fully fledged Chef.

Perth here we come, well as long as we get past the next stage.

Best of luck to those of you who are waiting on news.

Kate

Hi Kate that is great news it seems ages thats anyone has put a thread on saying we got it from TRA.

how long did you have to wait as it seems about 4 months now instead of 3 for fast track

Debs xxxx
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 11:10 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations !

Can i ask how many months it took to come back ? We have been waiting 3 months today !! im starting to feel a real sense of dread when i see the postie , just got a horrible feeling we will not get it !!

Hope you are going to celabrate tonight !!!!!!!

Nicky
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: TRA at last!!!!

Thanks for the congratulations guys
Still have not stopped smiling yet, really began to feel it was not going to happen.

5 months since we sent our stuff, we only found out couple of weeks ago from agent that we were acknowledged on 29 june 04 and the acceptance letter was dated 29 sept 04, so it was 3 months to the day ( felt like years ).

Keep your hopes up, It seems that if you haven't heard anything at this stage, is probably going to be ok. Advice I was given here was, if they needed any more info on you or weren't sure then they would have been in touch before this.

So look forward to the postie, it will come.

Best of luck

Kate and Robert
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: TRA at last!!!!

Cheers Nicky

Celebrations started already.

Where are you hoping to go to when the time comes?

Kate
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Kate!! We got ours last week, it feels great does`nt it

Good luck with the rest

Sue2
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 11:32 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats Kate!

What's the 'next stage' you're referring to? I'm not very au fait on the application process yet, pardon my ignorance.

Hope it goes well....whatever it is!
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Lightbulb Re: TRA at last!!!!

Hi Tony

Well the next stage is the biggie, applying for the actual visa, without TRA this would have been impossible.

So now it is more forms, medicals, police checks etc, and of course a long wait.

But for now just smiling that we got this far.

Best of luck with all your own apps, it will all be worth it in the end. :scared:

Kate
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tootiepoe
Hi Tony

Well the next stage is the biggie, applying for the actual visa, without TRA this would have been impossible.

So now it is more forms, medicals, police checks etc, and of course a long wait.

But for now just smiling that we got this far.

Best of luck with all your own apps, it will all be worth it in the end. :scared:

Kate
Right.....the visa, of course.....how did that slip my mind?

Good luck anyway!