TRA help!!

Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:34 pm
Brisbane bound

brendan_34_mids is on a distinguished road
Default TRA help!!

I applied to the tra on th 27th Feb, still not heard a thing, is anyone else still waiting? When did you apply? how long do you think it will take? i was told 60 days max but it has been 60 days today and not a squeek.

Am i impatient or just eager? should i contact them?

God its doing my head in.

im stressed

Brendan.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Sharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant future

I applied 29th jan and it has just arrived!
Nick
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:42 pm
Brisbane bound

cheers nick, looks like i have about 4 weeks to wait, bugger!

Are you in aus now?
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Sharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by brendan_34_mids
cheers nick, looks like i have about 4 weeks to wait, bugger!

Are you in aus now?

Yes. Been here neearly 2 months now.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 1:51 pm
Brisbane bound

was in Cleveland for 5 weeks at christmas, by brother lives there, loved it, hope to be there under designated area sponsor by oct, fingers crossed.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied 28th Jan and still waiting. Phoned them last nite and they said that according to there records they only received $490 and that I would have to send them the other $10 before they would process my application so now I dont know where i stand with them so I wouldnt wait much longer before I would give them a call.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

Ours was lodged on the 5/3/04 making this week 8! Told by our agent not to chase for 10 weeks! But was told to expect processing to take 4/6 very impatient!

Tracey.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: TRA help!!

Originally posted by brendan_34_mids
I applied to the tra on th 27th Feb, still not heard a thing, is anyone else still waiting? When did you apply? how long do you think it will take? i was told 60 days max but it has been 60 days today and not a squeek.

Am i impatient or just eager? should i contact them?

God its doing my head in.

im stressed

Brendan.

it's just not funny anymore is it?

we posted ours on 13th April and i was wondering if we should have had some kind of confirmation letter, so your post was timely for me!!!!

i am not sure whether to just wait a few months and see if issued or contact to confirm receipt??!!

it is a bit of a worry if they have not alerted people of payment problems etc as other posts have indicated..............:scared:
Old Apr 28th 2004, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

shol is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA

Hi
We had that $10 short payment nonsense.Its something to do with aussie bank charges.
Not sure,but I think it took about 14 weeks from start until we heard,although we had Xmas and New year in between.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:47 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Our agent has recently informed us that the TRA applications lodged February / March are now taking between 3 and 4 months to process...all good things come to those who wait
Old Apr 28th 2004, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Moomin
I applied 29th jan, but didn't receive an acknowledgement letter until 5th April. Finally received my classification yesterday. So almost three months to the day.

To those who think that they should not pay for priority, you will be in for a long wait!

Nick
Old Apr 29th 2004, 2:03 am
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

Bugger was hoping the times were shorter than the stated 60 days, but onwards and up as they say in france. i was hoping to get my main application in for august as i turn 30 and lose 5 points.
Will have to start saving for the bond i suppose. :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 29th 2004, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by woody1974
Bugger was hoping the times were shorter than the stated 60 days, but onwards and up as they say in france. i was hoping to get my main application in for august as i turn 30 and lose 5 points.
Will have to start saving for the bond i suppose. :scared: :scared:
I'd get that application in asap.
You'd better hope the immigration minister doesn't do any more pre election publicity and put the points up anymore.!
Old Apr 29th 2004, 1:11 pm
joveazey

Default Re: TRA help!!

Hi Brendan,

Ours was sent on 20th April - agent said that although it's supposed to be 8 weeks, they are taking 12. I rang her on Tuesday and said that I had heard of some people getting theirs back in 3 weeks and she said "don't bank on it". She also said that she got one back in 6 weeks last week with a new assessment officer's name on it so maybe they've got more staff and will start to be quicker - here's hoping !!

Jo

Old Apr 29th 2004, 1:50 pm
Brisbane bound

my agent at visaconnection has told me that she heard that the tra have been told to slow processing down due to the number of visa applications, anyone else heard of this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.