British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   TRA he say YESSSSSS ! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/tra-he-say-yessssss-314736/)

Jane and Russ Middleton Jul 19th 2005 10:54 am

TRA he say YESSSSSS !

Just got that all important letter, So quick too
hubby is a chef !! took 7 weeks :scared: think I need a :beer: but probably bit too early ........ well need to get that weight off now ready for our main application :p and we did it all ourselves !!!!! with a little help form our friends on here cheers guys good luck to you all
Jane xxxx :p

fraser Jul 19th 2005 10:54 am

Re: TRA he say YESSSSSS !

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
hubby is a chef !! took 7 weeks :scared: think I need a :beer: but probably bit too early ........ well need to get that weight off now ready for our main application :p and we did it all ourselves !!!!! with a little help form our friends on here cheers guys good luck to you all

Allow me to be the first to congratulate you :beer:

Good luck with the rest of your application, have a big hit of k :D

Jules&Steve Jul 19th 2005 11:19 am

GREAT NEWS - CONGRATULATIONS :D :beer: :D

Jules x

rossifumi Jul 19th 2005 11:22 am

Nice one! It's never too early for a drink, especially a celebratory one. :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

wallabyWannabe Jul 19th 2005 11:23 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are about three weeks behind you so hopefully ours will only be a few weeks away now.
Noticed you are from Northampton, we are from Kettering, where are you headed when you get there? We are heading for the Sunshine Coast!!!

kris maynard Jul 19th 2005 11:30 am

CONGRATULATIONS :beer:

bridiej Jul 19th 2005 11:45 am

Congrats :D

The A Team Jul 19th 2005 11:48 am

Well done :D

Wickedsid Jul 19th 2005 12:26 pm

Congratulations, the most difficult hurdle cleared
Carole :D

Mick-12 Jul 19th 2005 12:33 pm

Congratulations.It's good to hear they still want chefs.We had our acknowledgment on 6/6 so fingers crossed.....Its never to early to drink, infact I'll have one for you. :beer:

Mick and George

11 YEARS MARRIED TODAY!!!

possoms Jul 19th 2005 12:36 pm

Excellant news and yes was quick enjoy your celebrations :D never too early for a :beer:

angel17796 Jul 19th 2005 12:37 pm

Well done and congratulations :)

Perthforme Jul 19th 2005 1:03 pm

Tra :D Ok :D

MJELNC Jul 19th 2005 1:15 pm

Jane x :p

Congratulations :)

Juliecabs Jul 19th 2005 3:13 pm

Congatulations. Great feeling eh :D