British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   TRA has left the Building wish me luck! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/tra-has-left-building-wish-me-luck-311529/)

kris maynard Jul 1st 2005 12:31 pm

TRA has left the Building wish me luck!

:scared:
OMG Mr DHL has just collected our TRA application :D
Cant believe our journey has really begun it all feels really surreal 2 months of hard work blood sweat and a rollercoaster of emotions is now on its way to the otherside of the world to be checked by our agent and then the lovely people at TRA :rolleyes:
Also want to say thanks to absoloutley everyone who has given us advice and cheered us up when we were having a bad day thanks thanks thanks :)
So please wish us luck some nice blue boxes would be nice ;)

OMG dont know whether to laugh cry or dance round the house :D

Thanks everyone

Kris and Rob

Anne4Terry Jul 1st 2005 12:34 pm

Re: TRA has left the Building wish me luck!

Good luck :D

Jonahs_mummy Jul 1st 2005 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by kris maynard
OMG Mr DHL has just collected our TRA application
Cant believe our journey has really begun it all feels really surreal 2 months of hard work blood sweat and a rollercoaster of emotions is now on its way to the otherside of the world to be checked by our agent and then the lovely people at TRA
Also want to say thanks to absoloutley everyone who has given us advice and cheered us up when we were having a bad day thanks thanks thanks
So please wish us luck some nice blue boxes would be nice

OMG dont know whether to laugh cry or dance round the house

Thanks everyone

Kris and Rob

OMG!!!! WOWOW!:eek: :D
Many congrats! God I remember that feeling when that flipping thing got sent off! Well done for getting to the point when you can "let it go"! I found that hard as I was constantly checking it to make sure it was ok! LOL
Fantastic! Keep us posted guys!
Claire
xxxxxxx

PS Karma sent!

kris maynard Jul 1st 2005 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
OMG!!!! WOWOW!:eek: :D
Many congrats! God I remember that feeling when that flipping thing got sent off! Well done for getting to the point when you can "let it go"! I found that hard as I was constantly checking it to make sure it was ok! LOL
Fantastic! Keep us posted guys!
Claire
xxxxxxx

PS Karma sent!

Thanks Claire :)
Problem already checked DHL website it says package collected 1.15 destination area Vienna Austria :scared: :scared: oh sh**

Shazrazmataz Jul 1st 2005 3:01 pm

Good luck, I hope you hear soon :D

The A Team Jul 1st 2005 3:43 pm

OMG Mr DHL has just collected our TRA application :D
Cant believe our journey has really begun it all feels really surreal 2 months of hard work blood sweat and a rollercoaster of emotions is now on its way to the otherside of the world to be checked by our agent and then the lovely people at TRA :rolleyes:
Also want to say thanks to absoloutley everyone who has given us advice and cheered us up when we were having a bad day thanks thanks thanks :)

Thanks everyone

Kris and Rob

Good luck and karma sent! Try to relax for a few weeks, I got myself in such a state over ours and the wait seemed endless. Now we are waiting our medical requests but I'm trying (and not always succeeding) to stay chilled!!!

Rooksie Jul 1st 2005 3:53 pm

[QUOTE=kris maynard
OMG Mr DHL has just collected our TRA application
Cant believe our journey has really begun it all feels really surreal 2 months of hard work blood sweat and a rollercoaster of emotions is now on its way to the otherside of the world to be checked by our agent and then the lovely people at TRA

Thanks everyone

Kris and Rob[/QUOTE]

All the very best of luck - ill try and send you some blue stuff!! :D

rossifumi Jul 1st 2005 5:09 pm

Good luck Kris, you'll be fine, it's worth the wait.

Rich & Lynn xxxx :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Perthforme Jul 1st 2005 7:06 pm

Good Luck ;)

ub40fan Jul 1st 2005 7:44 pm

Thanks Claire :)
Problem already checked DHL website it says package collected 1.15 destination area Vienna Austria :scared: :scared: oh sh**

Fingers crosssed it gets to its correct destination. Good luck

Are you going to give them a ring to make sure? :)

angel17796 Jul 1st 2005 7:50 pm

Good luck :)