Wikiposts

TRA Australia

Old Dec 19th 2005, 5:50 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default TRA Australia

Has anyone sent off the application in November and had a reply?

I recieved an acknowledgement from TRA that they have recieved my App on 29th Nov, it aso states that applications are normally processed within 4 weeks or earlier if a priority service has been requested
Processing time started from date of letter being 29th Nov

I have gone with the priority service!

Any you guy`s out there had a reply yet around the same date

Would be a real nice Christmas present! :scared: Hopefully

Last edited by Sunny_Glesga; Dec 19th 2005 at 5:53 am.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:05 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: TRA Australia

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga

I recieved an acknowledgement from TRA that they have recieved my App on 29th Nov, it aso states that applications are normally processed within 4 weeks or earlier if a priority service has been requested

i sent mine 3/11/05, was acknowledged 14/11/05, they passed me on 24/11/05 and i found out on the 1/12/05 if that's any good to you?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:44 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparks124
i sent mine 3/11/05, was acknowledged 14/11/05, they passed me on 24/11/05 and i found out on the 1/12/05 if that's any good to you?

cheers!

hopefully i will get something back this week, fingers crossed its a YES.........
Old Dec 19th 2005, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

marie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud ofmarie197500 has much to be proud of

Hello Sparks

Did you apply for priority service or standard

thanks

marie
Old Dec 19th 2005, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

caleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant futurecaleb2003 has a brilliant future

Our acknowledgement letter was dated 24th Nov and we aint heard a peep. looks like modl get processed ultra quick. Mine is a tricky one and very uncertain so its tenterhooks in our house as of course it probably is in yours.
We have definitely stopped 'dreaming' in the meantime, but I do find I'm checking for email (from agent) late at night and before going to work in the morning!!

Good luck.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 5:00 am
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by marie197500
Hello Sparks

Did you apply for priority service or standard

thanks

marie
yes i paid for the fast track processing as the price difference isn't that much as we want to be there asap. although Sparks are on the in demand list so they do get priority treatment. sorry to the rest of you
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:12 am
UK is Home

yes i paid for the fast track processing as the price difference isn't that much as we want to be there asap. although Sparks are on the in demand list so they do get priority treatment. sorry to the rest of you

Yep, same here, MODL as Solid Plasterer

Only 4 more delivery days to Christmas.

:scared: This is driving me nuts! Letter mentioned i can call after 4 weeks from date of Ack, this wil be 27th Dec...........

Hmmmmmmm....... Think i should go for it a bit early and do it tonight? 7 days too early though!

toss a coin....... FFS 2 sides the same HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

hi sunny.we sent ours nov 5 and got a positve back 5 weeks later.im sure you will get some good news soon.we have sent our main app off.we have also sent for our pc.then just to apply for medicals.but will wait alittle bit as our little boy has just come out of hospital yesterday after having his appendix out so dont want to put him through checkup this soon.goodluck irishbloo
Old Dec 20th 2005, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

spaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to allspaceys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by irishbloo
hi sunny.we sent ours nov 5 and got a positve back 5 weeks later.im sure you will get some good news soon.we have sent our main app off.we have also sent for our pc.then just to apply for medicals.but will wait alittle bit as our little boy has just come out of hospital yesterday after having his appendix out so dont want to put him through checkup this soon.goodluck irishbloo

Hi Guys,

Need some advice

How much RECENT experience do you need for TRA???? My husband is a fitter 13 years experience and did apprentaship so loads of papers, but that was up until 2 years ago he is now working as engineer/boatbuilder, but wants tra to use fitter???

Please advise anyone
Nig
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:07 pm
UK is Home

[QUOTE=Sunny_Glesga]Yep, same here, MODL as Solid Plasterer

Only 4 more delivery days to Christmas.

:scared: This is driving me nuts! Letter mentioned i can call after 4 weeks from date of Ack, this wil be 27th Dec...........

Hmmmmmmm....... Think i should go for it a bit early and do it tonight? 7 days too early though!

toss a coin....... FFS 2 sides the same HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE

Well!!!!! took the plunge and sent an e-mail, got a quick reply below

The application has been finalised and a letter advising you of our decision was posted on or about 13.12.05.

Trades Recognition Australia

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:16 pm

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been busy writing out my TRA all this week and my head in done in I can't think straight anymore, trying to think what was I doing 30 years ago. Here,s a daft question, the people how read through your TRA have they any knowledge at all about what they are reading. I have heard that you must write it down so that a 5 year old could understand it is this true?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:25 pm
UK is Home

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I've been busy writing out my TRA all this week and my head in done in I can't think straight anymore, trying to think what was I doing 30 years ago. Here,s a daft question, the people how read through your TRA have they any knowledge at all about what they are reading. I have heard that you must write it down so that a 5 year old could understand it is this true?

Wait until you ge to the point where you have been writing it down all this Month! Then. you have a look over it and change it, change it again,again,again

I was at mine for almost 2 months and decided to contact an agent and have them sort it out for me.........

good luck
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spaceys
Hi Guys,

Need some advice

How much RECENT experience do you need for TRA???? My husband is a fitter 13 years experience and did apprentaship so loads of papers, but that was up until 2 years ago he is now working as engineer/boatbuilder, but wants tra to use fitter???

Please advise anyone
Nig
I think it is 9 years experience in the chosen field and at least 2 of the last 4 years doing said job. It's been a while but that's what sticks in my mind. Good luck.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I guess it goes to someone who knows what they are talking about as people have been turned down. The reason you write it like you are explaining it to a 5 year old is to show that you have a good understanding of the field that you work in. Our agent when we were doing it said that you can not put enough information in, know matter how small or minor. Good luck.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 1:56 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

I've had all My papers ready for weeks now just waiting for a reference from work,well it finally arrived today after 3 weeks waiting only to be found it F45986759367ing wrong!!!!
I ask you,3 weeks for 2 lines on headed paper and it's wrong!!!
Same company for 15 years and it's wrong,no time to put it right before crimbo so I have to wait till new year,and all this from one of Britians leading companies! I'm so bloody angry I could scream!! Wheres the red wine wifey dear??
Lets start early!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.