Reload this Page >

Tra Assessmet?????

Tra Assessmet?????

Old Sep 10th 2003, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Question Tra Assessmet?????

Hi guys
for those of you that received a postitive skills assessment when using an agent, how were you informed? did you get something in the post or just an email from your agent to confirm!
just wondered
regards
rach
Old Sep 10th 2003, 4:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Our assessment was done by VETASSESS but we just got confirmation from the Agent via an e-mail.
Old Sep 10th 2003, 4:19 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rach,
We just got a letter from our our agents to say that everything had been approved.

Arron

Adelaide soon please !!!!!
Old Sep 10th 2003, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Cadman

Originally posted by cadman
Our assessment was done by VETASSESS but we just got confirmation from the Agent via an e-mail.

Hi Cadman
we'll just have to hope that our agent pulls his finger out then!
thanks for taking the time to reply
rach
Old Sep 10th 2003, 4:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Arron

Originally posted by Arron
Hi Rach,
We just got a letter from our our agents to say that everything had been approved.

Arron

Adelaide soon please !!!!!
Hi Arron
thanks for your reply
good luck with yours
regards
rach
Old Sep 10th 2003, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

bussie is on a distinguished road

you used an agent to do the TRA assessment

how much work did they do for you or did you do most of it yourself
Old Sep 10th 2003, 4:30 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Rach, hope you hear soon
Hx
Old Sep 10th 2003, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Bussie

Originally posted by bussie
you used an agent to do the TRA assessment

how much work did they do for you or did you do most of it yourself

Hi Bussie
we have used an agent Global Visas, our TRA assessment was sent off via agent on the 24th june, we had an email (from agent) to say that the TRA had acknowledged it on 23rd july but we've not heard anything since, we didn't fast track it though! do you think we will hear soon? its the not knowing that is the worst part!!!
thanks
rach
Old Sep 11th 2003, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Fuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bussie

We are using an agent and the TRA assessment took 3 weeks
using the fast track process.
We always get a phone call from them whenever they hear any news, i think they're a bit sadistic though, they always do thier best Chris Tarrant impression, " Your application has been......................(big breath).....................(pause)............... ..cough...................accepted"
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:20 am
Monaco here we!!! oh no

ADELAIDE BOUND is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tra Assessmet?????

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi guys
for those of you that received a postitive skills assessment when using an agent, how were you informed? did you get something in the post or just an email from your agent to confirm!
just wondered
regards
rach
Hi NSL
I was told by e-mail that my skills had been approved. Although your agent will have a returned 5 or 6 page document proving this. I needed mine as prove for State nomination. You should ask your agent for a copy of the assessment.
Cheers
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:31 pm
Look at me kimmie

leanda will become famous soon enoughleanda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bussie

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Hi Bussie
we have used an agent Global Visas, our TRA assessment was sent off via agent on the 24th june, we had an email (from agent) to say that the TRA had acknowledged it on 23rd july but we've not heard anything since, we didn't fast track it though! do you think we will hear soon? its the not knowing that is the worst part!!!
thanks
rach

I am sure I read somewhere a couple of weeks ago that non-fastracked tra applications can take up to 6 months, but you might want to confirm that with your agent. Hope it comes back o.k. ours took about 5 weeks, received it back in June and was fastracked, we received an e-mail from our agent but there is a e-mail address for the them, let me know if you want it and I can find it for you, I just e-mailed them to make sure they had received the application.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 6:38 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA assessment

Hi ,
My assessment took 3 weeks (not fast-tracked), not bad but moving at a snail's pace ever since.

Arron

Adelaide soon please!!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Rach
Ours took ages (AIM) and the agent sent us an email to say it had been approved.

Debs
Old Sep 13th 2003, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really nice

Hi Rach

We are will Global Visas too - Annie Weir is handling our case. We fast-tracked our assessment and it still took 5-6 weeks. She let us know straight away - and always does by phone - Paul's mobile. You will have some paperwork sent through which you need for your main application and also need to take it with you to get registration in Aus.

Don't worry you'll get there in the end. I think there is a general slow down going on at the moment - post end of June. We have waited 10 weeks for our visas since sending our medicals in.
Old Sep 14th 2003, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tra Assessmet?????

Hello there

Our skills assessment went to TRA 4th July (using an agent) and we haven't even received an acknowledgement yet which is quite worrying!! The agent did say TRA are taking longer to respond but the assessments are coming back pretty soon afer the acknowlegement. Lets hope so!

Jayne