Reload this Page >

TRA Assesment (Deeming Date)

TRA Assesment (Deeming Date)

Old Jul 15th 2003, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

muralibabu_99_9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy TRA Assesment (Deeming Date)

Hi all,
I have been assesed as General Electrician by TRA and the Deeming Date is 2002.What does the deeming date refers too.Is that like the working experience will considered only after 2002.in that case i have only one year of Experience.Hope i am not eligible.please forward the messages.
regards,
M.Murali

Old Jul 17th 2003, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to allsteve-n-jo is a name known to all
Default Re: TRA Assesment (Deeming Date)

Originally posted by muralibabu_99_9
Hi all,
I have been assesed as General Electrician by TRA and the Deeming Date is 2002.What does the deeming date refers too.Is that like the working experience will considered only after 2002.in that case i have only one year of Experience.Hope i am not eligible.please forward the messages.
regards,
M.Murali

Deeming date is the earliest date you can be classed as fully skilled in your occupation...if you undertook a formal apprenticeship this would normally be the date that your apprenticeship was successfully completed. without an apprenticeship the TRA consider five to six years continuous on the job training as the normal minimum experience required to be classed as skilled.
so for example if you have been contiuously in the same occupation since 1993 without a formal apprenticeship your deeming date would be 1999 (skilled for the past four years)