TRA advice

Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

spudulike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA advice

Hi trying to gether together all info for TRA - Husband is Baker/Pastry cook - how long is everyone doing their personal statement of what you do at work, how you make stuff what equipment you use? The amount of stuff he makes its going on forever. Is it ok to cut things out? Have been told that if its excessively long they are more likley to fail you. Any advice?

Thanks Kate

PS anyone with teenagers 12 and 14 who keep changing their minds and now dont want to go!!!
Old Oct 4th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TRA advice

TRA want to know everything and I mean everything no matter how silly it might sound to you. It's like writing an idiots guide. My TRA application was about 170 pages including certificates, employers statements, stat decs and all sorts of evidence to prove I knew what I was on about. I failed the first time through lack of evidence but have just received a pass as cook. Are you using an agent? They will sift through what you send them and only send the relevant evidence. Good luck.