Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA Acknowledgement Letter

TRA Acknowledgement Letter

Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:37 am
Just Joined

im_bex is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA Acknowledgement Letter

hi everyone! sent my application to TRA on February tru an agent . Im still waiting for acknowledgement letter from them.

For those who have received acknowldegement, what does a TRA "acknowledgement letter" looks like? what does it contain?
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:09 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default Re: TRA Acknowledgement Letter

Originally Posted by im_bex
hi everyone! sent my application to TRA on February tru an agent . Im still waiting for acknowledgement letter from them.

For those who have received acknowldegement, what does a TRA "acknowledgement letter" looks like? what does it contain?
hi bex ...i think if you used an agent that they will get the letter and not you
i'm sure if i am wrong someone will correct me ... oh and it's just a normal letterheaded letter just saying it has been received
Old Mar 10th 2006, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Sir Les Patterson]
We are using an agent and they get all the communication, they just advise us when there is any movement by phone.

With our agent He just gets an e mail ! and then lets us know.

When we passed our TRA, they rang us then forwarded copy of the letter the week after.

I am sure your agent has it all in hand, its what your paying em for - let them have the worry - it'll all be in place.
a
Old Mar 10th 2006, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

micnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the rough

Hi

We used an agent and sent our TRA off through them mid December. We hadn't heard by appox the 2nd week of January so I contacted the agent. They confirmed that they had an acknowlegement in December.

If you are concerned like I was, contact the agent to get reassurance.

got a positive assessment the beginning of this week! YES.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

hi we sent ours to TRA on15th feb thro our agent and recieved aknowledgement on wed this week from our agent
so I would say that your agent would get the letter first and they would then tell you as long as you filled in a form telling the TRA that you were using an agent

hope this helps

Davy

PS good luck BTW
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Leevan has a spectacular aura aboutLeevan has a spectacular aura aboutLeevan has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: TRA Acknowledgement Letter

HIYA,
Sent TRA off mid February received a letter back dated 23rd Feb saying I should hear something within the next 4wks. Good luck.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 1:09 am
Just Joined

im_bex is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for all the replies. I contacted my agent and they said they already have the acknowledgement letter .. maybe i coud drop by to have a look and get a copy of it.