Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

TRA Acknowledgement HOW LONG

TRA Acknowledgement HOW LONG

Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:15 am
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough
Default TRA Acknowledgement HOW LONG

My TRA application was sent off on 8 July as yet I've not received and acknowledgement that they've had it.

How long does it take to get there????
How long before they tell you they've got you're paperwork??

My nails wont take anymore biting!!!! :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2005, 8:41 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA Acknowledgement HOW LONG

Originally Posted by PhillN01
My TRA application was sent off on 8 July as yet I've not received and acknowledgement that they've had it.

Hi,
It depends on how you sent it !! We sent our by DHL which took 4 days, The reason we sent it with them is because lots of people on this website were having trouble with Royal Mail .... losing applications etc... sorry dont want to worry you if that was your route ! :scared:
Did you send it recorded mail so that you have some comeback ?? When they send akknowledgement back they send it through the mail system, so you could get a letter any day ... It is not abnormally long..
Jane x Good luck !!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Swing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura aboutSwing-Your-Pants has a spectacular aura about

My TRA assessment was sent via Migration Agents in Perth on June the 6th. I paid the extra to "fast track" it. I received a +ve result via letter to my agents on 22nd July (7 weeks)

ps I never received an acknowledgement and I used Royal Mail International Signed For. It took 5 days to get from the UK to Perth.

Last edited by Swing-Your-Pants; Jul 26th 2005 at 9:22 am.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 9:33 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

See our timeline
Good luck for your TRA
Carole
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:01 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

our agent submitted ours on 17 June - we havent been notified of any acknowledgement but it will be 7 weeks this friday and i am a complete wreck - this is our 2nd attempt. fail this and we are f***ed!! hey ho :scared:
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:27 am
Barbie chef extrordinaire

PhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the roughPhillN01 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: TRA Acknowledgement HOW LONG

Originally Posted by Rooksie
our agent submitted ours on 17 June - we havent been notified of any acknowledgement but it will be 7 weeks this friday and i am a complete wreck - this is our 2nd attempt. fail this and we are f***ed!! hey ho :scared:

We are using an agent so they sent them via courier, we have also paid for the fasttrack, so perhaps we wont get an acnowledgement letter after all - we'll see.
Thanks for your replies i dont know what we'd do if we didnt have a daily dose of BE.com
Old Jul 26th 2005, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: TRA Acknowledgement HOW LONG

We are using an agent so they sent them via courier, we have also paid for the fasttrack, so perhaps we wont get an acnowledgement letter after all - we'll see.
Thanks for your replies i dont know what we'd do if we didnt have a daily dose of BE.com

Can you ask your your agent what your TRA reference no is,I did and he emailed it to me,im only 4 days before you Good Luck.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

fingers crossed for you!!
sending you some karma xx
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rooksie
we are 7 weeks this Thursday and we are shi**ing ourselves!!!
I have a horrible feeling we are gonna fail!!
I sooo know you are gonna pass!! sending you some TRA karma x
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:49 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kyliecuteass
we are 7 weeks this Thursday and we are shi**ing ourselves!!!
I have a horrible feeling we are gonna fail!!
I sooo know you are gonna pass!! sending you some TRA karma x
dont be silly - why would you fail??!! think positive thoughts PASS PASS PASS

TRA karma being returned!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all

hey up philno1,i sent mine 15th may and receieved it back 15th july,we didnt use an agent so thats probably why we received a note after 3 weeks telling us they had received my application,my mates using an agent and hes been told if you pay to fastrack you should know after 8 weeks if you get your trade or not,you will get it theyre draggin us in !!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2005, 6:20 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

It took 10 days for us to get our acknowledgement & a further 5 1/2 weeks for the result... Total of 7 wks. We fast-tracked it & used an agent.

We sent it via Royal Mail, & it was received in 4 days at TRA.

Good luck

Claire
x