Tra

Old Dec 31st 2006, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all
Default Tra

we are almost ready to send off for the tra does any one no what exactly they look for and i was wondering how do they no if your telling the truth or not, although i think it would be hard not to tell the truth as its has been a nightmare preparing things..........
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

cakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant futurecakeychef has a brilliant future
Default Re: Tra

hi,
what is your profession, without this i can't be specific!

but as i remember i needed references from all my employers! to aid this i strongly suggest YOU type these out in accordance to your specific needs relating to the evidence required. then email these to your previous employers with slight changes to that specific employment asking them to print out onto letterheaded company paper.

then scan these as you will probably need future copies of these when you get here.

also make sure your declarations are made for the tra & the visa requirements, as duplicates are needed,ie passport, birth cert.
as for checking references, well mine wer'ent. But ask yourself if they were, and there was difinitive false statements made how would that help you!

good luck

simon
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

chris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to allchris34uk is a name known to all

its motor mechanic ive got them all done just need to get them certified by a solicitor then post them off do you need to send all of this in again with a 136 visa?
cheers chris
Old Dec 31st 2006, 2:07 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chris34uk
its motor mechanic ive got them all done just need to get them certified by a solicitor then post them off do you need to send all of this in again with a 136 visa?
cheers chris
hi chris
most of what we used for tra we used for main app aswell, so we got 3 copies of most things, so we've also got copies when we have to apply for licences in oz to work.

good luck

tracey
Old Dec 31st 2006, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

cheers for that