Tra

Old May 6th 2005, 9:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tra

My husband is a brickie and is currently getting the documentation ready for the TRA.

We have past employers statements etc. Just one problem. He was never formally trained but was trained on the job.

Does anyone know what this statement should include re the training ? I know it's supposed to be detailed, but exactly how detailed does it need to get ?

Old May 6th 2005, 10:58 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: Tra

Hello ohippy

you need to post this on the Aus & NZ immigration forum, sure youll get some replies there

Carole

Originally Posted by ohippy
My husband is a brickie and is currently getting the documentation ready for the TRA.

We have past employers statements etc. Just one problem. He was never formally trained but was trained on the job.

Does anyone know what this statement should include re the training ? I know it's supposed to be detailed, but exactly how detailed does it need to get ?

Old May 6th 2005, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

I am a plasterer of 17 years with no papers to say so but I got T R A first time with the help of an agent (oe visas). The way we did it was to go back to the first year I started plastering and list things that I did at the start. Go back to real basic things then progressively get more difficult as the year goes on
Do this for year1,2,3 and year 4 up to when you where considered a qualified plasterer. I all so got references for all my previous employers and got all tax PAYE and NI contributions from the inland revenue to show employment. And the dates of employment matched up with references
Did you work on sites with a Forman or a (Clark of works? :scared: )
Will he she rememember you ?
Will they do you a reference?
You must go into grate detail
Old May 7th 2005, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Hello ohippy

you need to post this on the Aus & NZ immigration forum, sure youll get some replies there

Carole
Thanks Carole - no idea why I didn't think of that !
Old May 7th 2005, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by robert cowan
I am a plasterer of 17 years with no papers to say so but I got T R A first time with the help of an agent (oe visas). The way we did it was to go back to the first year I started plastering and list things that I did at the start. Go back to real basic things then progressively get more difficult as the year goes on
Do this for year1,2,3 and year 4 up to when you where considered a qualified plasterer. I all so got references for all my previous employers and got all tax PAYE and NI contributions from the inland revenue to show employment. And the dates of employment matched up with references
Did you work on sites with a Forman or a (Clark of works? :scared: )
Will he she rememember you ?
Will they do you a reference?
You must go into grate detail
When my husband was trained he wasn't on a site a the time and was trained in all aspects of house building including plastering etc but we've been told to leave all that out and just concentrate on the brickie part.

The guy who trained him does remember him and did a reference but it literally stated ' I trained him' which doesn't help much !!
Old May 7th 2005, 4:25 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

When my husband was trained he wasn't on a site a the time and was trained in all aspects of house building including plastering etc but we've been told to leave all that out and just concentrate on the brickie part.

The guy who trained him does remember him and did a reference but it literally stated ' I trained him' which doesn't help much !!
Know how you feel hubbys plasterer of 20 years and was taught by two old boys way back then we have no sirnames and do not even know if they are still alive, anyway from all the questions ive asked on this forum and agents can you write all the details and if the guy who trained him is happy with it sign it as long as it is honest he shouldnt have a problem.
Good Luck
Kris
Old May 7th 2005, 6:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Know how you feel hubbys plasterer of 20 years and was taught by two old boys way back then we have no sirnames and do not even know if they are still alive, anyway from all the questions ive asked on this forum and agents can you write all the details and if the guy who trained him is happy with it sign it as long as it is honest he shouldnt have a problem.
Good Luck
Kris
am itching to write it myself, just have to see if I can get the guys headed paper !!
Old May 7th 2005, 6:53 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Tra

am itching to write it myself, just have to see if I can get the guys headed paper !!
My wife wrote her reference and training for her current job and then he went over it. Made a couple of alterations and brought some of his headed paper, printed it off and he signed it.

I am sure if you do all the writing and as long as it is the truth he will have no objections about signing it.

Anyways, good luck.

R.