Tra

Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:30 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Tra

Hi

Can anyone give us a realistic time scale for the TRA our agent has told us 3 months is this about right

p.s please dont ignore us cos we're new
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:31 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tra

Originally posted by possoms
Hi

Can anyone give us a realistic time scale for the TRA our agent has told us 3 months is this about right

p.s please dont ignore us cos we're new

That is about right

Give or take a few weeks

PJ
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Can't answer your question as I'm doing a spouse visa, but didn't want you to think you were being ignored!

Someone will be along in a minute with a proper answer...
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

ours has been in about 13 weeks now and we are still awaiting the response. i think 13 - 16 is about average for priority. i understand that non priority are taking the full 6 months.

you may be better looking on the immigration forum for tra info, there are quite a few people waiting at the moment.

we heard today that they have been in touch with one of my hubby's former employers, so fingers crossed we will hear soon.

Good Luck

Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:40 pm

Thankyou for responding it's all so new to us so much paperwork and stress and all and we've only done the TRA!! (Colin is self employed so it wasn't easy) then we got the defacto and main apps yet presuming TRA is accepted and Tas will have us
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:43 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou for responding it's all so new to us so much paperwork and stress and all and we've only done the TRA!! (Colin is self employed so it wasn't easy) then we got the defacto and main apps yet presuming TRA is accepted and Tas will have us

Well, you've done right coming to this forum. You'll get lots of help here, as well as having a bit of a laugh like the rest of us. Everyone was in your position once, so they'll be around to help if they can.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

moomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura aboutmoomin has a spectacular aura about

from what i have read the tra is the worst hurdle, it does take yonks to prepare for. have you done a statutory declaration? if you have not sent it already the immigration forum is good to shout out for help from people who have same trade etc. and have been through the process.

if you have posted it, don't even go there. the waiting is bad enough without fretting that you 'only sent 7 pages and someone else sent 18'and a photo of themselves working!!!!!!

beleive me, i know.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:57 pm

Yep had to send apprentice reference and my own work history reference by stat declaration along with 3 trade references and 3 refernces from people i'd worked for all my vat history and accounts records qualifications blah blah blah put it this way didnt think the postman would've got it in his van!!
Old Jul 19th 2004, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at that response from Jacko, reply within a minute.............why would we want to ignore you???????????
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:04 pm

Originally posted by S Oldfield
Look at that response from Jacko, reply within a minute.............why would we want to ignore you???????????
Sorry not meant to be funny but you all know each other so thought it would be hard to get a response being new (i posted a thread earlier no one replied ) but thats obviously not the case thanks for your responses its good to talk to others going through the same thing most of the people we know think we are mad or its just a pipe dream
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:07 pm

Originally posted by moomin
ours has been in about 13 weeks now and we are still awaiting the response. i think 13 - 16 is about average for priority. i understand that non priority are taking the full 6 months.

you may be better looking on the immigration forum for tra info, there are quite a few people waiting at the moment.

we heard today that they have been in touch with one of my hubby's former employers, so fingers crossed we will hear soon.

Good Luck

HI

thanks i'll check out the immigration forum errr how do you know if your TRA is a priority or not??
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry not meant to be funny but you all know each other so thought it would be hard to get a response being new (i posted a thread earlier no one replied ) but thats obviously not the case thanks for your responses its good to talk to others going through the same thing most of the people we know think we are mad or its just a pipe dream

Believe me.....you will have aload of `new mates` on here.
I now class some of them as some of my very best pals. We often meet for a drink and chin wag, I had never even heard of these people until I came on this site.
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

HI

thanks i'll check out the immigration forum errr how do you know if your TRA is a priority or not??
Hi

You pay $300 for normal or $500 for priority processing.

Graham
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:45 pm
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by S Oldfield

Did I break a record??
Old Jul 19th 2004, 1:54 pm

Originally posted by Gravyman
Hi

You pay $300 for normal or $500 for priority processing.

Graham
Hi

We wer'nt given the option we are using OE emigration agents and they asked for £200 plus £25 banking fee no mention of a priority TRA

Kay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.