Wikiposts

Tra

Old May 21st 2004, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

midge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant futuremidge04 has a brilliant future
Default Tra

I have gathered together a fair bit of info ready to send to the TRA regarding hubbys skills, if there is not enough there will they fail us automatically or will they ask us to send over more information.
Old May 22nd 2004, 1:22 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

hi midge from what i have read with the other posts about this subject is they fail you and then you have to appeal which means you have to pay again

make sure you have included every bit of work he has done and what tools he has used as this is what they want.

i am trying to get references of everyone at the moment so i know how hard it is but there are alot of people on here who are willing to advise you.

its best to make sure you have everything you need as much info as possible and make sure everything is signed there are a few threads with similar questions try and do a search and see what comes up.

hope this helps a little and good luck with it all
debs xxxx
Old May 22nd 2004, 1:25 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra

Originally posted by midge04
I have gathered together a fair bit of info ready to send to the TRA regarding hubbys skills, if there is not enough there will they fail us automatically or will they ask us to send over more information.

KNOWS

They will fail you and give you a pathetically political excuse, which bears little resemblence to the failure.

If they do fail you, as happened to me, PHONE THEM UP AT 12 midnight uk time, be very subserviant, and ask if they could explain what you would need to do, in order to gain a pass.