Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville - The Suburbs II

Townsville - The Suburbs II

Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:29 pm
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Rabc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posts: 551
Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Townsville - The Suburbs II

A while after we got here I wrote a bit on each suburb here in Townsville to give those thinking of coming here a bit of a head start on where to head for. Well, 18 months in and now a seasoned NQ Environmental Health Officer I have been all over both towns and met hundreds of it's residents so here it is, the rundown revised:

I hope it is of use

TOWNSVILLE THE REAL DEAL

Annandale – on the South side of the city. Nice area and relatively new. Some big houses fronting the Ross River and Alpins Weir, famed for it’s Bara, plenty of facilities, close to the city, hospital and University. It is expensive due to it’s location though.

Stuart – going out of town on the Bruce highway. Stuart is really the southern limits of what I would term urban Townsville. Sprawling and seemingly uncontrolled developments with large blocks and older housing interspersed with “commercial enterprises” – nice view from the top of the mountain though.

Alligator Creek – Hitherto back and beyond Townsville to the south of the city on the highway. Many very large blocks of rural land. Some farmed and some not. Since mains water is now on the way, mass development will follow. Lots of interest in housing and associated infrastructure. If you like it dark at night, this is the place for you but is on the up.

Bohle – flood plain incorporating the main industrial/commercial areas of Townsville. There are advanced plans to link this area across into Thuringowa to make a continuous commercial link from the Bruce Highway to the north of Townsville with the new highway link near the University in Douglas at the base of Mount Stuart. Not really a residential area but tons of work potential there with easy access.

Fairfield Waters/Riverside gardens – brand new designer suburb without a soul (yet). Situated very close the city this new housing development is a North Queensland’s answer to middle class suburbia complete with it’s own McDonalds. Nice tree lined and landscaped avenues with every variety imaginable of colorbond (painted corrugated iron) roofed houses along each road. Plot sizes are typically around 600m² which is a good size but does lend it’s self to a bit of a housing estate feel. Remember that all new suburbs are full of “investment properties” and as such are rented to the type of people you would not be expecting in such a “sought after” location. Pick your house carefully.

Douglas – situated to the south of the Ross River the more traditional and older brother to Annandale. Near to the barracks and the river this area has a very transient population and the community feel reflects this. Not my idea of somewhere to settle long but well served by local amenities. A no frills sort of place.

Cranbrook and Mundingburra – suburban area and part of what feels to be the Townsville before the massive development of the suburbs began. Local shops and a mixture of traditional queenslander lowset (bungalow) housing interspersed with parks. Good school facilities and shopping along Ross River and Charters Towers Road Not as expensive as the new developments. A popular area for those Townsvillians employed in the CBD (central business district)

Hermit Park – on the edge of the city. One of the older or should I say established parts of town. Travelling through Townsville it’s easy to plot the history. It started near the part and railway estate and worked it’s way through the suburbs to the new developments on the edge of town. Has it’s own shopping centre and excellent transport and schooling nearby. A popular area with the true locals

Hyde Park – Situated behind the iconic Castle Hill which dominates the whole town. Lower priced housing than the seaward site of the hill it is an established suburb. Unfortunately being the poorer brother next to the bright lights of the city, it suffers in the same way as most areas of it’s kind. Some good areas and great new unit developments and very useful for work. Check out potential locations thoroughly first. Appearances can tell you a lot about your immediate neighbours.

Aitkenvale – If I were to pick a good honest established Townsville Suburb, not to flash but with everything you need to hand then it would be here. The Stockland shopping centre is one of the best in town, traditional housing with affordable housing and a community feel.

Pimlico – getting out of the city and towards the more established and mixed industrial areas but still a nice suburb to live with a mix of traditional housing in varying conditions. It seemed to have developed during a time when little thought was given to town planning but is generally OK. Lots of garages and other small engineering type businesses interspersed with houses in mixed condition.

Gulliver/Vincent – about ½ way between the 2 city centres, traditional housing in a variety of conditions. Crime seems to be a problem here although not on the same scale as the UK but never the less when there is so much to choose from I would look carefully at my options before settling in this area. Looks pretty much the same as the other established parts of town so it’s difficult to put your finger on the problem. It’s suburbia Townsville style so I guess the same problems exist where ever you are in the world.

Heatley – on the main drag out of town. Some bits better than others. Mixed residential and commercial. Lots of small car related businesses as well as big stores but not bad.

Mysterton – Townsville suburbia although the schools are good and the bowls club is excellent. Good and bad areas, getting a bit tatty now. An older area

Castletown – great big shopping centre – lots of the houses have been bought up for expansion which is nearing completion. Houses the Ross River flood relief system which results in large and very pretty lakes. Some residential bits on the decline but some lovely new units.

Kirwan – Boom town Thuringowa! Has it own shopping centre second to none in the area. Great Sunday markets and of course the rate robbing Riverway complex which is a cultural community facility along the banks of the river. I wonderful facility free for all (pool gallery gardens festivals concerts, waster sports etc etc) The housing has everything from modern and traditional housing. It is fast becoming Thuringowa city centre and the as such is getting a bit crowded and crime is on the increase. 20 minutes from Townsville.

North Ward/West End – Close to the city, nice houses and units and undergoing continuous residential improvement. Very lose to the famous Strand beachfront facilities but correspondingly expensive. Has it’s own shopping village back up with a TV advert with a bloody annoying tune! West end is the slightly tattier end but not at all bad.

Rowes Bay/Belgian Gardens – sweeping sandy bay opposite Magnetic Island on the outskirts of the city and close to the eastern end of the Stand under Castle Hill. The police academy has a world class view!. Nice and quiet with good houses with corresponding prices. Wonderful views across Cleveland Bay towards Magnetic Island and the port. I wouldn’t fancy being there during a cyclone though!

Rupertswood – on the way out of town south of Kirwan. New development and growing fast offering semi rural living.

Bushland Beach – mixture of old and new (mostly new now). The first of the Northern Beaches development offering beach front living, the property hot spot just outside town where the best people reside.

Balgal Beach/Saunders beach – more of the northern beaches, not as many new houses going in but a bit remote and full of mozzies! Both are absolutely stunning!

Paluma – the rainforest in the clouds. World heritage rainforest area, cooler and wetter

Rollingstone – nothing there and very wet.

Townsville City – the business and nightlife centre near to the harbour with prices and noise to match. Great at night offering restaurants and nightlife of every kind. Soon to be the site of an international ferry terminal near o the marina and Jupiters Casio.

Mt Louisa – on the outskirts of town adjacent to the commercial areas. Some nice traditional houses and the development of the moment offering views across the city with prices to match. Honed out of a hillside to the southern flank the northern side is home to more established homes and businesses. Crestbrook (son of Fairfield Waters is soon to change all that though.

Garbutt – more commercial areas than residential. Home to the big shopping areas.

Railway Estate – the oldest part of town – ex army Queenslander type houses in the main and a few new ones. Quiet and occupied mostly by locals, Very close to the city with an excellent boat ramp.

South Townsville – railway siding and the heart of the nightlife district of Palmer Street which boasts the best eating houses and Hotels

Kelso/ Condon/ Rasmussen - – Out of the inland edge of Thuringowa. Big blocks but not my choice of places to life – but them I am not a fan of abandoned cars, dirt bikes and snakes. There are some nice houses but also some activities I wouldn’t want to live next to

Palm Island – God No! Look at the news!

In a nutshell?

Established self sufficient tropical city rapidly expanding with a huge range of living and lifestyle options. Obviously once a bit of an outpost but safe, friendly and growing up fast. Plenty of work and no bloody fish!

Enjoy……………..(we are)
Rabc is offline  
Old Apr 17th 2007, 12:52 pm
  #2  
cheeky tart
 
The A Team's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,239
The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by Rabc View Post
A while after we got here I wrote a bit on each suburb here in Townsville to give those thinking of coming here a bit of a head start on where to head for. Well, 18 months in and now a seasoned NQ Environmental Health Officer I have been all over both towns and met hundreds of it's residents so here it is, the rundown revised:

I hope it is of use

TOWNSVILLE THE REAL DEAL

Annandale – on the South side of the city. Nice area and relatively new. Some big houses fronting the Ross River and Alpins Weir, famed for it’s Bara, plenty of facilities, close to the city, hospital and University. It is expensive due to it’s location though.

Stuart – going out of town on the Bruce highway. Stuart is really the southern limits of what I would term urban Townsville. Sprawling and seemingly uncontrolled developments with large blocks and older housing interspersed with “commercial enterprises” – nice view from the top of the mountain though.

Alligator Creek – Hitherto back and beyond Townsville to the south of the city on the highway. Many very large blocks of rural land. Some farmed and some not. Since mains water is now on the way, mass development will follow. Lots of interest in housing and associated infrastructure. If you like it dark at night, this is the place for you but is on the up.

Bohle – flood plain incorporating the main industrial/commercial areas of Townsville. There are advanced plans to link this area across into Thuringowa to make a continuous commercial link from the Bruce Highway to the north of Townsville with the new highway link near the University in Douglas at the base of Mount Stuart. Not really a residential area but tons of work potential there with easy access.

Fairfield Waters/Riverside gardens – brand new designer suburb without a soul (yet). Situated very close the city this new housing development is a North Queensland’s answer to middle class suburbia complete with it’s own McDonalds. Nice tree lined and landscaped avenues with every variety imaginable of colorbond (painted corrugated iron) roofed houses along each road. Plot sizes are typically around 600m² which is a good size but does lend it’s self to a bit of a housing estate feel. Remember that all new suburbs are full of “investment properties” and as such are rented to the type of people you would not be expecting in such a “sought after” location. Pick your house carefully.

Douglas – situated to the south of the Ross River the more traditional and older brother to Annandale. Near to the barracks and the river this area has a very transient population and the community feel reflects this. Not my idea of somewhere to settle long but well served by local amenities. A no frills sort of place.

Cranbrook and Mundingburra – suburban area and part of what feels to be the Townsville before the massive development of the suburbs began. Local shops and a mixture of traditional queenslander lowset (bungalow) housing interspersed with parks. Good school facilities and shopping along Ross River and Charters Towers Road Not as expensive as the new developments. A popular area for those Townsvillians employed in the CBD (central business district)

Hermit Park – on the edge of the city. One of the older or should I say established parts of town. Travelling through Townsville it’s easy to plot the history. It started near the part and railway estate and worked it’s way through the suburbs to the new developments on the edge of town. Has it’s own shopping centre and excellent transport and schooling nearby. A popular area with the true locals

Hyde Park – Situated behind the iconic Castle Hill which dominates the whole town. Lower priced housing than the seaward site of the hill it is an established suburb. Unfortunately being the poorer brother next to the bright lights of the city, it suffers in the same way as most areas of it’s kind. Some good areas and great new unit developments and very useful for work. Check out potential locations thoroughly first. Appearances can tell you a lot about your immediate neighbours.

Aitkenvale – If I were to pick a good honest established Townsville Suburb, not to flash but with everything you need to hand then it would be here. The Stockland shopping centre is one of the best in town, traditional housing with affordable housing and a community feel.

Pimlico – getting out of the city and towards the more established and mixed industrial areas but still a nice suburb to live with a mix of traditional housing in varying conditions. It seemed to have developed during a time when little thought was given to town planning but is generally OK. Lots of garages and other small engineering type businesses interspersed with houses in mixed condition.

Gulliver/Vincent – about ½ way between the 2 city centres, traditional housing in a variety of conditions. Crime seems to be a problem here although not on the same scale as the UK but never the less when there is so much to choose from I would look carefully at my options before settling in this area. Looks pretty much the same as the other established parts of town so it’s difficult to put your finger on the problem. It’s suburbia Townsville style so I guess the same problems exist where ever you are in the world.

Heatley – on the main drag out of town. Some bits better than others. Mixed residential and commercial. Lots of small car related businesses as well as big stores but not bad.

Mysterton – Townsville suburbia although the schools are good and the bowls club is excellent. Good and bad areas, getting a bit tatty now. An older area

Castletown – great big shopping centre – lots of the houses have been bought up for expansion which is nearing completion. Houses the Ross River flood relief system which results in large and very pretty lakes. Some residential bits on the decline but some lovely new units.

Kirwan – Boom town Thuringowa! Has it own shopping centre second to none in the area. Great Sunday markets and of course the rate robbing Riverway complex which is a cultural community facility along the banks of the river. I wonderful facility free for all (pool gallery gardens festivals concerts, waster sports etc etc) The housing has everything from modern and traditional housing. It is fast becoming Thuringowa city centre and the as such is getting a bit crowded and crime is on the increase. 20 minutes from Townsville.

North Ward/West End – Close to the city, nice houses and units and undergoing continuous residential improvement. Very lose to the famous Strand beachfront facilities but correspondingly expensive. Has it’s own shopping village back up with a TV advert with a bloody annoying tune! West end is the slightly tattier end but not at all bad.

Rowes Bay/Belgian Gardens – sweeping sandy bay opposite Magnetic Island on the outskirts of the city and close to the eastern end of the Stand under Castle Hill. The police academy has a world class view!. Nice and quiet with good houses with corresponding prices. Wonderful views across Cleveland Bay towards Magnetic Island and the port. I wouldn’t fancy being there during a cyclone though!

Rupertswood – on the way out of town south of Kirwan. New development and growing fast offering semi rural living.

Bushland Beach – mixture of old and new (mostly new now). The first of the Northern Beaches development offering beach front living, the property hot spot just outside town where the best people reside.

Balgal Beach/Saunders beach – more of the northern beaches, not as many new houses going in but a bit remote and full of mozzies! Both are absolutely stunning!

Paluma – the rainforest in the clouds. World heritage rainforest area, cooler and wetter

Rollingstone – nothing there and very wet.

Townsville City – the business and nightlife centre near to the harbour with prices and noise to match. Great at night offering restaurants and nightlife of every kind. Soon to be the site of an international ferry terminal near o the marina and Jupiters Casio.

Mt Louisa – on the outskirts of town adjacent to the commercial areas. Some nice traditional houses and the development of the moment offering views across the city with prices to match. Honed out of a hillside to the southern flank the northern side is home to more established homes and businesses. Crestbrook (son of Fairfield Waters is soon to change all that though.

Garbutt – more commercial areas than residential. Home to the big shopping areas.

Railway Estate – the oldest part of town – ex army Queenslander type houses in the main and a few new ones. Quiet and occupied mostly by locals, Very close to the city with an excellent boat ramp.

South Townsville – railway siding and the heart of the nightlife district of Palmer Street which boasts the best eating houses and Hotels

Kelso/ Condon/ Rasmussen - – Out of the inland edge of Thuringowa. Big blocks but not my choice of places to life – but them I am not a fan of abandoned cars, dirt bikes and snakes. There are some nice houses but also some activities I wouldn’t want to live next to

Palm Island – God No! Look at the news!

In a nutshell?

Established self sufficient tropical city rapidly expanding with a huge range of living and lifestyle options. Obviously once a bit of an outpost but safe, friendly and growing up fast. Plenty of work and no bloody fish!

Enjoy……………..(we are)
Great post Rob although just slightly biased towards Bushland Beach

Still not sure where we're going to buy though
The A Team is offline  
Old Apr 17th 2007, 1:20 pm
  #3  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Rabc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posts: 551
Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
Great post Rob although just slightly biased towards Bushland Beach

Still not sure where we're going to buy though
Surely not

Well you know where the best people reside!
Rabc is offline  
Old Apr 17th 2007, 2:16 pm
  #4  
BE Forum Addict
 
jimtrish's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Townsville,north queensland! and loving it!!
Posts: 1,660
jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by Rabc View Post
Surely not

Well you know where the best people reside!
Arent you forgetting Pallarenda...some of the best live there too Rob
jimtrish is offline  
Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:24 pm
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
 
jules29's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Location: limboland,Manchester
Posts: 320
jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Thanks for that . Just in time before we move there.

cheers, Jules
jules29 is offline  
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:42 pm
  #6  
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 945
RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by The A Team View Post
Great post Rob although just slightly biased towards Bushland Beach

Still not sure where we're going to buy though
if i was you mate id buy further north
RooksieJ is offline  
Old Apr 18th 2007, 1:33 am
  #7  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Rabc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posts: 551
Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by jimtrish View Post
Arent you forgetting Pallarenda...some of the best live there too Rob
Is Pallarenda not Rowes Bay? It was on my way to Citiwaste this morning

Only the rich live there
Rabc is offline  
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:19 am
  #8  
BE Forum Addict
 
jimtrish's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Townsville,north queensland! and loving it!!
Posts: 1,660
jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by Rabc View Post
Is Pallarenda not Rowes Bay? It was on my way to Citiwaste this morning

Only the rich live there
cheeky were right at the end past rowes bay! go past us and round the corner and were at your place
jimtrish is offline  
Old Apr 18th 2007, 5:42 am
  #9  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Rabc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posts: 551
Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by jimtrish View Post
cheeky were right at the end past rowes bay! go past us and round the corner and were at your place
Fair point. I shall add your house to the list this evening (make sure your mow the grass first)
Rabc is offline  
Old Apr 18th 2007, 5:50 am
  #10  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Rabc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posts: 551
Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by RooksieJ View Post
if i was you mate id buy further north
Nah, the sun goes out at Tully
Rabc is offline  
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:10 am
  #11  
BE Forum Addict
 
jimtrish's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Townsville,north queensland! and loving it!!
Posts: 1,660
jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by Rabc View Post
Fair point. I shall add your house to the list this evening (make sure your mow the grass first)
will do, were the house with the keagles(mixture between kite and sea eagles!! ) in the back yard
jimtrish is offline  
Old Apr 18th 2007, 8:17 am
  #12  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Rabc's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posts: 551
Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Originally Posted by jimtrish View Post
will do, were the house with the keagles(mixture between kite and sea eagles!! ) in the back yard
I'll make sure I make mention of them
Rabc is offline  
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:47 pm
  #13  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Aug 2007
Location: Townsville, from Preston
Posts: 195
Fintastic will become famous soon enoughFintastic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Thanks for the useful advice about the suburbs. We are planning to move there around November so it's good to get advice from someone who lives there. At the minute Annadale or Aitkenvale are the suburbs we are considering - the schools we are interested in are in these areas.

Many thanks,

Brian
Fintastic is offline  
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:47 pm
  #14  
markj
 
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 460
painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

Well done rab for a helpful post
painter man is offline  
Old Sep 26th 2007, 2:28 pm
  #15  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1
amitnigam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Townsville - The Suburbs II

hi everyone!

i a moving to townsville next month.wondered if u could advise where to try and rent a house.i will be working at the hospital but would like to stay somewhere close to the shops and going out places,drivable to work.have never stayed close to the beach....so near the beach if possible.never been there, so have no idea.looking to rent a house.

thanks
amit.
amitnigam is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.