Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville photographs

Townsville photographs

Old Jul 7th 2007, 4:43 am
Danny

drdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud of
Default Townsville photographs

I was recently there & thought some people might like to see the pic's I took of Townsville CBD/hospital.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/3093448

Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Olias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to beholdOlias is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Townsville photographs

Hi drdan

photos were great! Thanks for taking the trouble to post the link. Me and the wife are hoping to be in Townsville in September. I'm going back to uni at JCU at the grand old age of 40!

We've been several times before but hopefully this time it's for good and so the photos have got me all excited. I can't wait.

Olias
Old Jul 7th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the photos. We are coming to Townsville in Sep and seeing pictures of the place make it seem a bit more real.

Jules
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good lord, how quiet is it Just out of interest, are you allowed to take pictures of the inside of a hospital
Old Jul 7th 2007, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

struth is on a distinguished road

cheers mate!

photos cheered me up, hoping to be there soon just waiting on house selling before we finalise dates

great photos
Old Jul 7th 2007, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant futurePoppy-21 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by drdan
I was recently there & thought some people might like to see the pic's I took of Townsville CBD/hospital.

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/170309104-M.jpg
I went to Townsville at the end of the 90's and I can't remember the hospital looking like that at all. Has it been refurbed?? Great photos by the way! It all seems a lot more "done up" than I remember it
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:20 pm
Danny

drdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Poppy-21
I went to Townsville at the end of the 90's and I can't remember the hospital looking like that at all. Has it been refurbed?? Great photos by the way! It all seems a lot more "done up" than I remember it
I think I was lucky last week in that the dull weather had just finished. Everyone was moaning about how cold it is but I was walking around in shirt sleeves loving it - the weather in NZ has been foul recently.

Olias, as you'll have seen there are some pics of JCU there too. Live the dream!!

Penny, no-one stopped me grabbing a couple of shots in the hospital, but saying that I didn't ask either! Poppy, this is the new hospital which was rebuilt late 1998 situated outside of the CBD near JCU.

Struth, YHPM.
Old Jul 7th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Thanks for posting the pics of Townsville
Old Jul 8th 2007, 12:11 pm
Danny

Since someone asked:
http://download.yousendit.com/AFF4BF6B29BB4FAD

126 photos@1500px, 40MB zip file.

The link will last for 1 week but I can renew if needed.

Rgds,
Danny

Originally Posted by drdan

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/170309104-M.jpg