Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville Expats Curry

Townsville Expats Curry

Old Sep 15th 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Townsville Expats Curry

Originally Posted by malton
We would like to join the get together if that's ok. We've been in Townsville since May.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Adele & Steve
Looking forward to seeing you
Old Sep 19th 2007, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Fintastic will become famous soon enoughFintastic will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rabc
The time has come. We haven't got togther for ages and there are lots more expats on the way to sunny Townsville soon so let's do it.

The first week in October (exact date to be decided) at the Masala Indian Restaurant in Palmer Street Townsville.

All those in favour say aye
Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately unlikely to arrive in Townsville until late October at the earliest - Immigration are taking an eternity to approve/reject our 457 visa application.

Do you have these meet-ups regularly? Would love to come to any future gatherings. It would be an ideal way for us to meet with people when we eventually get there.

Brian
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Rabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of lightRabc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fintastic
Sounds like a great idea. Unfortunately unlikely to arrive in Townsville until late October at the earliest - Immigration are taking an eternity to approve/reject our 457 visa application.

Do you have these meet-ups regularly? Would love to come to any future gatherings. It would be an ideal way for us to meet with people when we eventually get there.

Brian
Nah we are all miserable racist rednecks here
Noises are being made about a Christmas get togther but who knows we could have an early one! Good luck with your move
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

smithjackie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Townsville Expats Curry

HI
Just found out about the site from Trish at work. We have been here now for three years and would love to meet you all at the Masala.
Jackie, Ian and Declan
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by malton
We would like to join the get together if that's ok. We've been in Townsville since May.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Adele & Steve

Excellent, I will be booking next weeks so watch this space

Last edited by Rabc; Sep 23rd 2007 at 8:14 am. Reason: Illiterate fingerx
Old Sep 24th 2007, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent, I will be booking next weeks so watch this space

should be able to make it, though my op may be next week..all being well we should be there...just let us know the date etc so i can get my requests in at work.
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:30 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

count me in ...........wayne ....let me know when it is
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:33 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Wish i could come but will still be in rainy coventry.
Have a great night
Old Sep 30th 2007, 5:56 pm
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

Rabc ,

What night is the curry night going to be arranged for ?

Wayne
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie
Rabc ,

What night is the curry night going to be arranged for ?

Wayne
It was going to be the first week in October. However, there are a number of expats arriving in town at the end of the month I suggest October 27th. Unless there are any problems I will book it.

Rob
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

It was going to be the first week in October. However, there are a number of expats arriving in town at the end of the month I suggest October 27th. Unless there are any problems I will book it.

Rob

we should be there then, ive got my op this week and im off work for 4wks so that will be good...hey Rob we can celebrate our 2yrs being here at the same time!
Old Oct 1st 2007, 2:25 pm
sullysdownunder

Oh I don't get back in to Townsville until the 03rd Nov so looks like Wayne will be going solo , never mind .................

Hope you all have a very good night , have one for me

kez
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

Oh thats a shame, we won't be able to go. We are having a halloween street party that night. Never mind, will see you all at the Christmas bash instead (not that anything has been arranged as yet!)

Have fun.

Sara x
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Only a suggestion. we should pick a date that everyone can make. I thought we should wiat until the newbies arrive to swell the numbers and welcome them. Nothing is set in stone. If it needs to be the week after or whatever then that is no problem that I can see.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 1:25 pm
sullysdownunder

Hi, I don't get into Townsville until the 4th Nov and im sure i will be jet lagged to hell , so don't worry about me ,Wayne can go any time

Enjoy kez x

Only a suggestion. we should pick a date that everyone can make. I thought we should wiat until the newbies arrive to swell the numbers and welcome them. Nothing is set in stone. If it needs to be the week after or whatever then that is no problem that I can see.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.