Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville coffee meet

Townsville coffee meet

Old May 28th 2008, 7:43 am
Danny

drdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud of
Default Re: Townsville coffee meet

Our kids will no doubt be expecting some food (as they do at any social gathering), so I'll be bringing some grub & drinks in an Esky. Alcohol is officially not allowed on the Strand, so if you bring some wine, you'll have to be sly & drink out of plastic glasses! If you have them, camping chairs definitely recommended (and table, sofa, cushions, etc - not that we don't like to rough it or anything... )

Danny

Originally Posted by suesk
Hi just bring yourself and prehaps a towel to sit on, we are meeting near the waterpark so us with kids can play even the bigger kids amongst us if they like lol.

Last edited by drdan; May 28th 2008 at 7:50 am.
Old May 28th 2008, 8:13 am
Forum Regular

MORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Guy's,
Just wanted to say Hello. We don't arrive in Townsville til late August, if house sale doesn't fall through!!!! Would love to come to one of your get togethers if there is any space for another family. We have a little girl of 9 who is desperate to try out the water park, and meet new friends. Been over twice before and both times was closed for maintenance!!!

Hope to see you all soon, have a fantastic time down on the Strand....
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Hi guys
Hope the June 1st meet went well. Can we arrange another one? I'm off the next couple of weekends. Or if anyone fancies a few beers in the evenings?
If a few people are interested I'm happy to organise it.
Give me a shout

Sally
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sals
Hi guys
Hope the June 1st meet went well. Can we arrange another one? I'm off the next couple of weekends. Or if anyone fancies a few beers in the evenings?
If a few people are interested I'm happy to organise it.
Give me a shout

Sally
Hi Sally

We'll def be up 4 that just make sure child friendly, Dean arrives Mon

Suexx
Old Jun 7th 2008, 9:57 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Well I am off until about the 7th of July so I would be up for a meet.

Scottie.
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Well I am off until about the 7th of July so I would be up for a meet.

Scottie.
Theres also a meet on the 1st sunday in July at the strand if anyone wants to come to that.

Suexx
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:21 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Theres also a meet on the 1st sunday in July at the strand if anyone wants to come to that.

Suexx
Sounds good ! I will be in Townsville then and free to come along.

Scottie
Old Jun 7th 2008, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Sounds good ! I will be in Townsville then and free to come along.

Scottie

Great see u soon

Suexx
Old Jun 11th 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Hi Sally

We'll def be up 4 that just make sure child friendly, Dean arrives Mon

Suexx
Hopefully I will be able to make July 1st meet but knowing my luck I'll be working yet again!
Any ideas on family friendly places to meet for drinks? Not having young children I'm completely out of the loop and at a loss as where to suggest!
Any ideas appreciated

Sal
Old Jun 28th 2008, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Hopefully I will be able to make July 1st meet but knowing my luck I'll be working yet again!
Any ideas on family friendly places to meet for drinks? Not having young children I'm completely out of the loop and at a loss as where to suggest!
Any ideas appreciated

Sal
Hi all
Next ex pat meet is next Sunday 6th July (1st Sunday in July) about 1pm, we're thinking the pub/steakhouse on the strand,the yellow one with the arch over the entry (sorry crap with names emma/sue pls help with that one) Sue will bring her welsh flag and i will bring my tricolour so that's how you'll find us. Hope thats ok with everyone please come and join us,the more the merrier!
Patrice
Old Jun 28th 2008, 1:32 pm
Danny

drdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud of

Hi Patrice,

It's the Seaview, opposite Jamaica Joe's!

See ya then!

Danny

Originally Posted by trice_ie
Hi all
Next ex pat meet is next Sunday 6th July (1st Sunday in July) about 1pm, we're thinking the pub/steakhouse on the strand,the yellow one with the arch over the entry (sorry crap with names emma/sue pls help with that one) Sue will bring her welsh flag and i will bring my tricolour so that's how you'll find us. Hope thats ok with everyone please come and join us,the more the merrier!
Patrice
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

trice_ie will become famous soon enoughtrice_ie will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by drdan
Hi Patrice,

It's the Seaview, opposite Jamaica Joe's!

See ya then!

Danny
what time are we thinking for Sunday- 1/1.30pm?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:00 am
Danny

Originally Posted by trice_ie
what time are we thinking for Sunday- 1/1.30pm?
1pm sounds good to me.

See ya then!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

As per usual I'm working 10am til 8pm. Can't seem to manage to be off Oh well will keep my eye out for the next.
Enjoy
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

pasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to allpasty legs is a name known to all

As per usual I'm working 10am til 8pm. Can't seem to manage to be off Oh well will keep my eye out for the next.
Enjoy
Join the club, I will be working again too! Have a good time everyone.

Sara x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.