Top Trumps

Old Jul 8th 2006, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice
Cool Top Trumps

Top Trumps

Does anyone know where to get the card games Top Trumps in Brisbane?? especially Dinosaurs, Harry Potter, DaVinci code ones??
Ive been to Mr Toys etc and they think i am speaking a foreign language ha ha ha..
Old Jul 8th 2006, 8:57 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Trumps

Originally Posted by beebopaloola
Top Trumps

Does anyone know where to get the card games Top Trumps in Brisbane?? especially Dinosaurs, Harry Potter, DaVinci code ones??
Ive been to Mr Toys etc and they think i am speaking a foreign language ha ha ha..
Sounds like we don't have them here. You could possibly try
www.amazon.co.uk
Old Jul 8th 2006, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

alrobson will become famous soon enoughalrobson will become famous soon enough

You can get Top Trumps from Toys R Us but they only stock a few titles and none of the ones you were after. The reason for this is that they are not heavily marketed here. Goto http://www.toptrumps.com/ and you will see that they sell Top Trumps in Oz but the range is really limited. Your best bet is to order them from the website and have them posted to Oz or get family/friends to buy them in the UK and send them. I'm a collector and so I know how hard it is to get them!!!

Good Luck...
Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:22 am
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

Originally Posted by alrobson
You can get Top Trumps from Toys R Us but they only stock a few titles and none of the ones you were after. The reason for this is that they are not heavily marketed here. Goto http://www.toptrumps.com/ and you will see that they sell Top Trumps in Oz but the range is really limited. Your best bet is to order them from the website and have them posted to Oz or get family/friends to buy them in the UK and send them. I'm a collector and so I know how hard it is to get them!!!

Good Luck...
Thanks for replys.
i went to Toys r us and they were selling them off cheap as they were discontinued stock!! so I will have to rely on Chums from UK to Purchase and send!
Old Jul 9th 2006, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebopaloola
Thanks for replys.
i went to Toys r us and they were selling them off cheap as they were discontinued stock!! so I will have to rely on Chums from UK to Purchase and send!
You could try putting a request on craigslist and freecycle just in case anyone has any lurking in their attic they want to get rid of...
Old Jul 9th 2006, 4:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Order them online from Amazon...... thats what my nephew instructed me to do this week!!!!!
Similarly though - does anyone know if there are stockists in Brisbane for the Dr Who and Ice Age stickers?? I have had my orders!!!!