Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Top british hairdresser available

Top british hairdresser available

Old Mar 9th 2008, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Top british hairdresser available

Originally Posted by justsarah
PMSL!!
Made me giggle too - though i'm not sure for the same reasons
Old Mar 9th 2008, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

Originally Posted by amandaoxley
ha ha i tryed bringing my friend who used to swap haircuts with me also but they wouldnt bloody have it. i have been really disapointed with the hairdressing here they dont have a clue how to colour hair and bleach and tone every thing, its amazing the aussies still have hair left, ha ha

where you living
Will be staying in Brisbane initially, but might end up on the Gold Coast 'cos thats where the in laws live. Will you be working in any of them areas?
Old Mar 9th 2008, 6:51 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

happy we are all out here new together and should be supporting each other, not bitching about people, life is short and we should support every one on here, hence if no one has any possitives to say proberly best not to bother

thanks

mandy
You wanna have a chat with your mate, 'Collybabe' about being nice to people then! My post was aimed at trying to help you and was in no way nasty! Her response to me was!

Crack on ladies - bigger, better and far more interesting threads to read!
Old Mar 10th 2008, 2:05 am
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
You wanna have a chat with your mate, 'Collybabe' about being nice to people then! My post was aimed at trying to help you and was in no way nasty! Her response to me was!

Crack on ladies - bigger, better and far more interesting threads to read!
You must have such a sad life spending all your time on here replying to every thread that you have no interest in what so ever, why dont you crack on to another boring thread and leave everyone else alone.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:28 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by collybabe24
You must have such a sad life spending all your time on here replying to every thread that you have no interest in what so ever, why dont you crack on to another boring thread and leave everyone else alone.
Just a reminder - it was YOU who decided to lay into me for no apparent reason - PM sent! Read it and weep - you're pathetic!

(For those that are thinking, 'that's a little below the belt' - this is not the first time this poster has laid into me, un-provoked)!! Yes, I could sit back, relax and take it, but, that's just not me!

Last edited by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer; Mar 10th 2008 at 4:56 am.
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:49 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Just a reminder - it was YOU who decided to lay into me for no apparent reason - PM sent! Read it and weep - you're pathetic!
See what happens when you get involved in women's stuff....
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:55 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey fluffs dont slam the door on the way out
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:57 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Hey fluffs dont slam the door on the way out
He...he...he
Old Mar 10th 2008, 5:44 am
Just Joined

mitosblog will become famous soon enough

Hi ive recently arrived from the uk and im looking at setting up mobile hairdressing ive trained at the top london hairdressers and have over 20 years experience, so if anyone is looking for a decent cut and colour please feel free to pm me i am in buderim will travel up to 10 km or come to me which i would prefer. thanks mandy
i adore you, i admire you too, i am not a hairdresser here but being a mobile hairdresser is probably the job that i would like to get involved one day...simple, easy and flexible
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:07 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Come on now people, can we have a difference of opinion without the name calling and what's with the FFS's? There is no need for it, I mean how many of you tell someone in the real world you hardly know FFS?? Its swearing, and we all know its swearing and its not nice.

Now I am going to close this thread. The OP is quite free to start another discussion about this topic if she chooses.

Thanks