Toodle pip

Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:08 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Toodle pip

Right, that's it! There's only so many times you can break down in tears before work ask you to move along.

So, I'm off to London to go and check into my hotel at Heathrow and wait for my flight on Sunday afternoon. I may go via the bar and get hideously drunk.

So this will be my last post for a while. I may try and check in en route to Aus, just to say hello. Otherwise I'll be back sometime towards the end of March. :scared:

Laters taters,
GG
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:11 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Toodle pip

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Right, that's it! There's only so many times you can break down in tears before work ask you to move along.

So, I'm off to London to go and check into my hotel at Heathrow and wait for my flight on Sunday afternoon. I may go via the bar and get hideously drunk.

So this will be my last post for a while. I may try and check in en route to Aus, just to say hello. Otherwise I'll be back sometime towards the end of March. :scared:

Laters taters,
GG
Best of luck GG have a sfae trip and let us know how u r doin once u get here
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:12 pm
frozen to the keyboard

Brissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura about

Have a good trip GG!!! Have a great time...

B.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:14 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Laters taters,
GG

Good luck GG, safe journey, have a blast and haste ye back.

The Madsads.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Laters taters,
GG
Good luck, enjoy your journey. Vegas is fab
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:22 pm
Visa Granted 20 Jan 05

bert-doozer is on a distinguished road

Good luck & safe passage GG

Stu
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a good trip GG
Old Feb 11th 2005, 1:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't get toooo plastered. Nothing worse than a long flight with a hangover.

Have a great trip, enjoy America etc and look forward to hearing from you down under eventually.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 9:10 pm
toocheeky

Hi GG,

Howya doin chuck? Hope the goodbyes went ok at work.... know how you feel, I am fortunate enough to work with a fab bunch of folk and when the time comes I will be gutted to leave them...

BUT HEY think of all the new mates in Oz who you havent even even met yet (god help em!!lol! ) its gonna be fab!!! Im so excited for you!

Bye for now!
Hang on!!!!! Stop the plane!!! ..also wanted to let you into a lil' secret....me and hubby and 2 kids are thinkin of visiting Sidney when we come over and if its ok we would love to catch up with you. (Ill be the small one with fake nails (just had em done today and they look nice! ) you will spot me a mile away!) Dont know when yet will let you know asap.

Take care!!!! OMG!!!!!!! You must be on cloud 9!!

Good luck guys, all the best!!

Lots of love and stuff,
Karen
XXXXXXX times one million

Old Feb 11th 2005, 9:38 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

You jammy bugger!

Safe journey and hope to hear you are safe and more or less in one piece in March.

Cheers!
Old Feb 11th 2005, 9:45 pm

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

GO ON.......GO ON......GO ON........GO ON........GO ON......GO ON...........

and have a brilliant life in Australia.

Donna
Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:48 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi GG,

Hope you have a good journey and enjoy yourself!!!

Good luck!

Shell
Old Feb 11th 2005, 11:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Laters taters,
Hope you don't get too drunk

Have a safe trip and tell us all about it when you get to 'the other side'.
Old Feb 20th 2005, 3:53 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all,

Just thought I'd check in and see what's going on, taking advantage of t'internet while at our hotel in Vegas (Vegas, baby!). Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and karma, too.

So far things are going well. Flight to LA was nasty (because I'm scared of flying and there was a lot of turbulance), but we cleared customs and reclaimed baggage in record time (sitting at the front of the plane a bonus then). Air New Zealand has masses of leg room and looked after us well - definitely recommend them.

From LA we hired a car and drove out towards Arizona. We've visited Palm Springs, where we went up into the San Jacinto mountans and built a snowman, then drove to the Joshua Tree National Park, where it rained (and it's meant to be a desert 'round here, right??! ). Moved on to Phoenix, for a bit of museum-style culture, before heading to Flagstaff. From there we went to the Grand Canyon and visited the meteor site. Both were really quiet, which was nice; there's a lot to be said for visiting a place off-season. Then we've driven to Las Vegas and Mr GG and I have gone a bit mad. Still, money's there to be lost, right?! Liquor and blackjack's a dangerous combination ... Tonight we fly up to San Francisco for a couple of days, before heading back to LA for the flight to Fiji.

So, to make this vaguely Aus-related, flying via the US gives you lots of luggage allowance. There is no longer a left luggage facility at LAX, but if you ask the hotel nicely, they'll store your two enormous cases containing stuff not needed until Fiji or Aus for free. Which is nice. OK, it's a poor attempt. I admit this post is all about me bragging. If it's any consolation, the weather's cold and rainy and I'm freezing.

May try and call in again from Fiji.

Byyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!

GG
Old Feb 21st 2005, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Toodle pip

Hey all,

From LA we hired a car and drove out towards Arizona. We've visited Palm Springs, where we went up into the San Jacinto mountans and built a snowman, then drove to the Joshua Tree National Park, where it rained (and it's meant to be a desert 'round here, right??! ). Moved on to Phoenix, for a bit of museum-style culture, before heading to Flagstaff. From there we went to the Grand Canyon and visited the meteor site. Both were really quiet, which was nice; there's a lot to be said for visiting a place off-season. Then we've driven to Las Vegas and Mr GG and I have gone a bit mad. Still, money's there to be lost, right?! Liquor and blackjack's a dangerous combination ... Tonight we fly up to San Francisco for a couple of days, before heading back to LA for the flight to Fiji.

GG

Sounds like your making the most of your trip there and having a ball Totally agree with the off season thing, some things definately need to be experienced without 700 strangers standing around you
Enjoy every minute of it and safe journey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.