Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tonite 8pm Bbc2!!!

Tonite 8pm Bbc2!!!

Old May 4th 2004, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough
Default Tonite 8pm Bbc2!!!

New series of get a new life.

plus updates from expats from sereis 1 (from oz)
Old May 4th 2004, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

shunty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tonite 8pm Bbc2!!!

Originally posted by JJL family

thanks for that, we will definetly be watching. We watch all these types of progs anyway regardless of which country....didn't spot this one tonight though

shunty
Old May 4th 2004, 3:03 pm
The Ormes

louise orme is on a distinguished road

Thanx,
will be good 2 see how expats getting on

Louise x
Old May 4th 2004, 3:34 pm
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tonite 8pm Bbc2!!!

Originally posted by JJL family

I will be watching, I cant wait!!!

laura
xxx
Old May 4th 2004, 5:43 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Dont think its a new series though, just a one off describing how they choose likely couples for these shows. (I looked on the BBC website):lecture:
Old May 4th 2004, 5:45 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by pompeywill
Dont think its a new series though, just a one off describing how they choose likely couples for these shows. (I looked on the BBC website):lecture:
ahem.. TV Quick say it's prelude to the new series

Jill

Old May 4th 2004, 6:04 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

oh oh oh .....one of the posters on here mentioned they were appearing on the new series of new life down under or get a new life or one of those shows

watch out for a dj/estate agent could be them
Old May 4th 2004, 6:10 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
ahem.. TV Quick say it's prelude to the new series

Jill
TV Quick....TV Quick!
Surely the mighty BBC cant be wrong!!!
Mind you a prelude is kind of a one off show isn't it. So perhaps there is a series...I hope so.
Old May 4th 2004, 6:34 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

yip its a preview for the second series - looking at what it takes to turn dreams in to reality(quoting that bit)

looks at the how the people were selected from the thousands of applicants who tried to convince the bbc that they should be given the opportunity to leave the uk(quoting that bit as well)

getting closer to me 500th post now phew
Old May 4th 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Bumpity bump.
Old May 4th 2004, 7:21 pm
still searching

woody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nicewoody1974 is just really nice

hope the aussie wannabees get it
Old May 4th 2004, 9:32 pm
Go Banana's !!

TV Quick....TV Quick!
Surely the mighty BBC cant be wrong!!!
Mind you a prelude is kind of a one off show isn't it. So perhaps there is a series...I hope so.

I thought the 'Potato Heads' of Lanzagrotti had the best business plan NOT 'We wife makes the best spuds for tea!' end of business plan.

The best bit was when he said that he thought they should get a bigger oven because she was only used to cooking for 4, I so LOL.

How many pairs of 'rosies' did you all spot ?

Jill

Old May 4th 2004, 9:33 pm
Banned

What a waste of time that was!!
None of the people involved that needed Visa's actually had them!!
Jeez, why didnt the producers look on here? Lots of wannabe TV stars I reckon (with Visa's).
It was a complete non starter for most of those couple's. Surely these people must have done some groundwork on the Visa situation.
Let me see....I have no skills, no rellies abroad,what shall I do.
I know I'll go to Australia!!!!
Dont think so mate.
Old May 4th 2004, 9:35 pm
Go Banana's !!

What a waste of time that was!!
None of the people involved that needed Visa's actually had them!!
Jeez, why didnt the producers look on here? Lots of wannabe TV stars I reckon (with Visa's).
It was a complete non starter for most of those couple's. Surely these people must have done some groundwork on the Visa situation.
Let me see....I have no skills, no rellies abroad,what shall I do.
I know I'll go to Australia!!!!
Dont think so mate.
Worked for Maxine Carr !!!!!

Jill

Old May 4th 2004, 9:43 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
I thought the 'Potato Heads' of Lanzagrotti had the best business plan NOT 'We wife makes the best spuds for tea!' end of business plan.

The best bit was when he said that he thought they should get a bigger oven because she was only used to cooking for 4, I so LOL.

How many pairs of 'rosies' did you all spot ?

Jill
LOL!

They looked so yum too (NOT)!

£5 for a jacket pot and he couldn't even times 100 x 5 - not the greatest start in business!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.