TomTom Satnav

Old Jun 24th 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

Jopad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TomTom Satnav

where can you get the sd card for australia, all the web sites that I've found want to sell the whole works.

thanks

pad
Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of
Default Re: TomTom Satnav

Hi

I downloaded the maps from the Tom Tom website. Cost 99 euros. All that was needed was to put a SD card into the computer and the maps were downloaded. Easy peasy.

Hope that helps

Janet
Old Jun 24th 2007, 12:31 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Janet Rutledge
Hi

I downloaded the maps from the Tom Tom website. Cost 99 euros. All that was needed was to put a SD card into the computer and the maps were downloaded. Easy peasy.

Hope that helps

Janet
There's a 20% sale at tomtom this week too
Old Jun 24th 2007, 3:57 pm
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jopad
where can you get the sd card for australia, all the web sites that I've found want to sell the whole works.

thanks

pad
This bloke does the australia map for £50 sales@**********.net
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Hope that helps

Janet
I cant find Australia on the tomtom map, have you got a link. thanks
Old Jun 30th 2007, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

Janet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud ofJanet Rutledge has much to be proud of

Hi

You can buy the Australia map from www.tomtom.com
You need a SD card to download the map onto and pay online and then away you go.

Hope that helps.

Janet x
Old Jun 30th 2007, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

You can buy the Australia map from www.tomtom.com
You need a SD card to download the map onto and pay online and then away you go.

Hope that helps.

Janet x
Hi Janet,

thanks for the link, I can find all the europe and usa maps but not the Australia map.

Now I'm Stuck

Pad
Old Jun 30th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

I have a TOM TOM GO 300 and I plugged it into my computer and a screen came up which said about maps. I thought it was from the Tom Tom website but I have looked there and you are right Australia is not there. Sorry cant help you.

Hope you do find one.

Janet x
Old Jun 30th 2007, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

I have a TOM TOM GO 300 and I plugged it into my computer and a screen came up which said about maps. I thought it was from the Tom Tom website but I have looked there and you are right Australia is not there. Sorry cant help you.

Hope you do find one.

Janet x
ok, thanks for your help
Old Jul 1st 2007, 12:43 am
Hillarys, Perth

h2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond reputeh2oskineil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jopad
ok, thanks for your help
Do you have a PDA or Tom Tom Go unit?
Old Jul 1st 2007, 7:03 am
A modern day warrior

Tom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Tom Tom don't want the Oz map in the sale. I downloaded it off their website on June 9th and paid Au$329!!! Thought I was getting myself a bargain when I picked up the latest Tom Tom One including Western Europe maps duty free at Heathrow for GBP160 thinking the maps were about GBP50. Turns out the map cost me nearly as much as the unit, could have saved my self +Au$200 buying it locally with Oz maps............Doooohhhhh!!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

bobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud ofbobbyfaescotland has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sla453
This bloke does the australia map for £50 sales@**********.net
What Bloke!!!!

Could you PM me the address
Old Jul 1st 2007, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Bonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to allBonnybute is a name known to all

Bringing our TomTom and our downloaded Ozzie maps, has been a GODSEND SAVIOUR

yeeeeeehhhhahhhh
Old Jul 1st 2007, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bonnybute
Bringing our TomTom and our downloaded Ozzie maps, has been a GODSEND SAVIOUR

yeeeeeehhhhahhhh
where did you download the aussie maps from
Old Jul 1st 2007, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by h2oskineil
Do you have a PDA or Tom Tom Go unit?
tomtom go500 unit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.