Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tommee Tippee nappy wrapper - leave them in the UK!

Tommee Tippee nappy wrapper - leave them in the UK!

Old Nov 19th 2006, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tommee Tippee nappy wrapper - leave them in the UK!

Just a quick thread re Tommee Tippee nappy wrappers. They are over here - BUT - the cartridges are a rip off.

We managed to find a 4 pack special in Toys R Us at the weekend which was $50 for 4 cartridges (20 pounds). I bought this as it was a bit of a better deal than the usual $18-20 per cartridge.

My advice would be to leave it with someone else who can use it in the UK where the cartridage prices (as I recall) were about 1/3 the price!!! We'll probably use these cartridges and then chuck it, not worth it like it was in the UK....mind you - it's a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make for the new life we have!!!!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 9:55 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tommee Tippee nappy wrapper - leave them in the UK!

Originally Posted by lucy.summers
Just a quick thread re Tommee Tippee nappy wrappers. They are over here - BUT - the cartridges are a rip off.

We managed to find a 4 pack special in Toys R Us at the weekend which was $50 for 4 cartridges (20 pounds). I bought this as it was a bit of a better deal than the usual $18-20 per cartridge.

My advice would be to leave it with someone else who can use it in the UK where the cartridage prices (as I recall) were about 1/3 the price!!! We'll probably use these cartridges and then chuck it, not worth it like it was in the UK....mind you - it's a sacrifice I'm more than willing to make for the new life we have!!!!!
Are you refering to the portable potty and the liners that you insert with the pad to soak up number ones?

We have a friend in the UK send them out. But are now finding the apparatus too small for our little one.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:31 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Time for potty training Lucy!! Kayt xx
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thebears
Are you refering to the portable potty and the liners that you insert with the pad to soak up number ones?

We have a friend in the UK send them out. But are now finding the apparatus too small for our little one.
No - these are the nappy bins. Seal the nappies away in a bin.
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
Time for potty training Lucy!! Kayt xx
I know I know - waiting till we're in the new house though!!! otherwise the upset of moving might knock him off sync! That's my excuse anyway!!!
Old Nov 19th 2006, 11:50 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Given that disposable nappies could possibly take hundreds of years to disintegrate, wrapping them in more plastic before they hit the landfil isn't such a good idea anyway.
There are lots of cotton nappy services in Aus.