Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Was told last night? £10 flight is back!!!

Was told last night? £10 flight is back!!!

Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of
Default Was told last night? £10 flight is back!!!

Was told last night by a Australian nurse,that the Australian immigration is bringing the £10 flights back to all skilled workers emigrating,mentioned it to another colleague and she said that she had also heard that this was true.Are they winding me up?.Has any one heard about this,I will be phoning my agent to find out if this is true,but thought that one of you guys might know first.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:41 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Was told last night? £10 flight is back!!!

Originally Posted by STEVE&TERRI
Was told last night by a Australian nurse,that the Australian immigration is bringing the £10 flights back to all skilled workers emigrating,mentioned it to another colleague and she said that she had also heard that this was true.Are they winding me up?.Has any one heard about this,I will be phoning my agent to find out if this is true,but thought that one of you guys might know first.
nope i haven't heard anything & nothing comes up on net about it...?
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:50 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Steve,
i think someone is is pulling your pud, or should that be sossage (Can't get them out of my head, literally)

In fact I must go and buy some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richmond

Bye
Mark
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

STEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud ofSTEVE&TERRI has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by markeh
Steve,
i think someone is is pulling your pud, or should that be sossage (Can't get them out of my head, literally)

In fact I must go and buy some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Richmond

Bye
Mark
Yes i think so!!!!!.she gave me a email address,and told me she would give me the information tomorrow if i could not find it, which i cant,she bl**dy convinced me though! I must have been tired,doing the night shift!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 12:59 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i think so!!!!!.she gave me a email address,and told me she would give me the information tomorrow if i could not find it, which i cant,she bl**dy convinced me though! I must have been tired,doing the night shift!!!!
well if you get the info please share! LOL
Old Nov 5th 2005, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Do you get an inflight meal with it?

<---------- nothing wrong with wanting the moon on a stick!
Old Nov 5th 2005, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Do you get an inflight meal with it?

<---------- nothing wrong with wanting the moon on a stick!
Yes you do get an inflight meal but you have to pay £365 for it, drinks are free so enjoy

Last edited by nickyjohnt; Nov 5th 2005 at 2:42 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
Yes you do get an inflight meal but you have to pay £365 for it, drinks are free so enjoy

Sod it. I'll just have a picnic.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 3:02 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
Sod it. I'll just have a picnic.

It was good enough for BA customers the other week, when the caterers were on strike

Bye
Mark
Old Nov 5th 2005, 4:03 pm
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

With the amount of people applying for oz visa's at the moment I thought they would be turning people away not letting them in for next to nothing...

I do hope it is so I can save on the flight...more money for beer...
Old Nov 5th 2005, 4:57 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Cool.
Oh btw can you mention to the Australian nurse I have a bridge for sale in Sydney if they are interested
Old Nov 5th 2005, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

numbers is on a distinguished road

If it is true, and if its anything like the Budget Airways offers, itl be £10 for the flight, and £690 Taxes
Old Nov 5th 2005, 7:11 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by numbers
If it is true, and if its anything like the Budget Airways offers, itl be £10 for the flight, and £690 Taxes

And dot forget to add £120 airline fuel surcharge too......
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:52 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

This old chestnut rears it's head every once in a while and sucks a efw people in. I remember a guy at work bringing in an article from the Telegraph for me headlined 'The £10 Pom Is Back"

Can you seriously imagine a modern-day government doing this? They'd be out of office quicker than me at 5pm on Friday.
Old Nov 5th 2005, 9:58 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Its true, 10 quid for flight. DIMIA is paying but you have to work in Woomera detention centre for 5 years for free to qualify.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.