Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Todays Paddock Wood Kent Meet

Todays Paddock Wood Kent Meet

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 4:39 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Todays Paddock Wood Kent Meet

Just thought id say cheers to Sue and Netta for arranging everything after initial fears of going we turned up and had a really nice time it was great to put faces to names.
Will definatley go to another one

Thanks great to meet everyone

Kris and Rob
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 4:44 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Todays Paddock Wood Kent Meet

Glad you all had such a good time,but gutted we couldn't be there
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
Just read your thread on the origianl Paddock Wood thread....hope you are feeling better....anything to get out of buying the drinks....

It was great to meet everyone....having trouble with the K...having to spread it around still!!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 4:49 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Just read your thread on the origianl Paddock Wood thread....hope you are feeling better....anything to get out of buying the drinks....

It was great to meet everyone....having trouble with the K...having to spread it around still!!
I've just sent you some for your sheer cheek
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

I've just sent you some for your sheer cheek
Why, thank you kind sir

You wouldn't have like it today...the bar staff were on a "don't give the customers alcohol....." just ask John about the Pimms!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

also glad you had a good time, sorry we could not be there
thanks to everyone who organised the event
Tara
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 6:21 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

You beat me to it Kris!!

I really enjoyed it, will have a go at posting the pics in the week (too busy getting my office back together after the redecorating tonight!)

Nice to put faces to names at last - shame you werent there Fraser, was looking forward to seeing the mincing Spiderman in the flesh!!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Just thought id say cheers to Sue and Netta for arranging everything after initial fears of going we turned up and had a really nice time it was great to put faces to names.
Will definatley go to another one

Thanks great to meet everyone

Kris and Rob
Second that - great to meet you all. Shame we couldn't stay to the bitter end - what time did the diehards pack in and go home?

John - heroic stuff sorting the barman out: surely deserving of karma.

Phil & Shila
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Had a really nice time, gr8 to put faces to names

Sunburnt Sue gonna do well in Oz aren`t I!!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

shame you and DD couldn`t make the meet had a really nice time...my last UK meet ...next one Brisbane

Sue
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 7:49 pm
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Sue2
Sunburnt Sue gonna do well in Oz aren`t I!!
Glad I'm not the only one - my face is now a lovely shade of red! It was great to meet you all. Hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and here's to grants and leaving dates coming around quickly!
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everybody,

Good to see so many faces today. Had a great time. Last ones to leave with Tonyk38, Bigbird and JG04. Not sure what time it was, all I know was the Dartford Tunnel was mayhem.

Look forward to meeting you all down under - seems to be so many leaving in the next 8-10 weeks including ourselves, so it looks as though we'll be organising the next meet in Brisbane. Lets hope there's no miserable gits in the Ozzie pubs serving short measures!

Incidentally, I need all the information you've got on this Winnibegao lark. Anyone who spoke to John please report in here with the rundown on exactly what he's spending our money on!!! I will send Karma to anyone prepared to grass (dob) on him!

(P.S Know anyone who wants to buy a new house? )

Netta
X
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
Hello Everybody,

Good to see so many faces today. Had a great time. Last ones to leave with Tonyk38, Bigbird and JG04. Not sure what time it was, all I know was the Dartford Tunnel was mayhem.

Look forward to meeting you all down under - seems to be so many leaving in the next 8-10 weeks including ourselves, so it looks as though we'll be organising the next meet in Brisbane. Lets hope there's no miserable gits in the Ozzie pubs serving short measures!

Incidentally, I need all the information you've got on this Winnibegao lark. Anyone who spoke to John please report in here with the rundown on exactly what he's spending our money on!!! I will send Karma to anyone prepared to grass (dob) on him!

(P.S Know anyone who wants to buy a new house?

Netta
X

Hiya hun

Next meet Brisbane!!! I`m soooo confused on areas :scared:

Chris said hi to you both and is looking forward to a few in Brisbane

Sue x
Old Jul 4th 2005, 6:27 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by poppet
Glad I'm not the only one - my face is now a lovely shade of red!

Me too!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnAndNetta
Hello Everybody,

(P.S Know anyone who wants to buy a new house? )

Netta
X
Hi ya....gutted could not make it. I had my wife meeting a friend elsewhere, 3 kids in tow plus my mum & dad, sister and niece all coming over to see my son swim in a gala at 5pm. Hence, getting to paddock wood and back was difficult.

You must be going through all the emotions right now............excited to be going yet so much to sort out. Heaven knows how I'll be.

The house you have in Brisbane looks super..........here's to the good life down under!.

Olibeneli

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.