Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

todays essex meet

todays essex meet

Old May 2nd 2005, 7:07 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default todays essex meet

Well it took us 2 hrs to come home but andy and jayne thanks for a fab day! the kids had a brilliant time and I was pleased I brought a blanket as my son was soaked through when he 'fell' in the water, it was really nice to meet all the faces there (though sorry I didnt get to speak to all of the people who came) it was a lovely day by the beach-well worth the drive and it was nice to put faces to names and if everyone is as friendly and welcoming when we get to oz it'll be no worries! best of luck to you all and lets keep posting!
Old May 3rd 2005, 8:56 am
Just Joined

ozboundperth is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: todays essex meet

Likewise, had a lovely time yesterday, was great to meet you all, had lovely weather for the beach bbq, all the kids looked like they had a fun time (mud) was very interesting listening to your holiday stories/pictures of Perth, cant wait to get there, busy packing all day today, shipping agents come tomorrow, will be booking our flights friday, for the 16th May, Thanks Andy and Jayne for an oppertunity to meet up with others before we go and have a chat and a laugh, See you all over there!!!!!!! :scared:
Lyn and Ricky
Old May 3rd 2005, 9:32 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Default Re: todays essex meet

Thanks for coming We had a brilliant time! Sat out there until it went dark

For some unknown reason (and it wasn't the amount of wine I drank - honest! ) I decided to go for a swim, fully clothed! I managed to cut my foot and cover myself in bruises!

Sorry for the mud soaked children - hope it comes out in the wash!

We do have a camera that was left behind. Let me know who it belongs to and I will send it on.

Good luck to us all who are still waiting for various things! And we will hopefully do it again before long

Thanks again

Jayne
Old May 3rd 2005, 1:47 pm
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: todays essex meet

Andy, Jayne

Big thanks for yesterdays essex meet, very good of you to invite everyone and provide food. Weather was excellent and the children enjoyed the mud and sand.

I'm sure your decision for a late night swim, was in no way influenced by the 2 bottles of white you consumed....hmmm

Big thanks
Tim, Jeanette, Jack and Holly

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Thanks for coming We had a brilliant time! Sat out there until it went dark

For some unknown reason (and it wasn't the amount of wine I drank - honest! ) I decided to go for a swim, fully clothed! I managed to cut my foot and cover myself in bruises!

Sorry for the mud soaked children - hope it comes out in the wash!

We do have a camera that was left behind. Let me know who it belongs to and I will send it on.

Good luck to us all who are still waiting for various things! And we will hopefully do it again before long

Thanks again

Jayne
Old May 3rd 2005, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Thanks again Jayne and Andy

What a lovely day. Food was great and surpassed only by the company!! Karma on its way...

Really appreciated, kids enjoyed it and Heather recovered fully from her ordeal in the mud!!

Thanks

Claire,
Old May 3rd 2005, 3:02 pm
whimsies

whimsies is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Andy and Jayne

It was a lovely day out and was so nice to meet people in the same situation, Tina and myself managed to get some good advise which will make life a bit easier when applying for our visa.

Jayne when you have a moment can you email or PM us the maidstone medical centre details

thanks again mark and tina
Old May 3rd 2005, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

cooperman is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: todays essex meet

Thanks Andy and Jayne for a great day out for all of us,the kids loved it aspecially playing in the sand and by the sea.Thanks for bringing the SUN out aswell,made it a fun day allround,Best of luck with your move,hopefully see you out there one day,regards Cooperman,Cooperwoman and the kids
Old May 3rd 2005, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

lightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nicelightr0d2o is just really nice

Just to echo what all have said already. (what a ripper)..
we had a great day and so did jessica. answerd some questions and gave us some more to think about.
food was great company was great!
hope to be up to try your restaurant soon.

loads of luck and best wishes

The east enders stars

Rob, Shell and Jessica
Old May 3rd 2005, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

Thanks Jayne and Andy

We had a great day, the boys didn't want to go home. Lovely to meet everyone, hope to do it again before we go.

From
Jane, Lee and 2 wet, muddy, but happy kids.
Old Jun 7th 2005, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

ozboundperth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Well it took us 2 hrs to come home but andy and jayne thanks for a fab day! the kids had a brilliant time and I was pleased I brought a blanket as my son was soaked through when he 'fell' in the water, it was really nice to meet all the faces there (though sorry I didnt get to speak to all of the people who came) it was a lovely day by the beach-well worth the drive and it was nice to put faces to names and if everyone is as friendly and welcoming when we get to oz it'll be no worries! best of luck to you all and lets keep posting!
Hi to all that we met at the essex meet last month, just wanted to let you know that we arrived safe and sound in perth on the 18th may, the flight was great (first time flyer) we have found a rental in Rockingham, what can l say but its all what you said and a million times more, Good luck to all that are in the prosess of the visa and house selling and bare with it its worth it.

Lyn and family
Old Jun 7th 2005, 10:39 pm
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozboundperth
Hi to all that we met at the essex meet last month, just wanted to let you know that we arrived safe and sound in perth on the 18th may, the flight was great (first time flyer) we have found a rental in Rockingham, what can l say but its all what you said and a million times more, Good luck to all that are in the prosess of the visa and house selling and bare with it its worth it.

Lyn and family
thanks so much for your note, I'm so pleased its all working out for you, I was thinking about you on the day of your flight I'm so happy the flight was ok! Your note has given me a lift as we're getting bogged down with our house sale-who said selling without a chain was easier! anyway take care and keep us posted about your movements and hopefully we'll see you at a kings park meet in the coming months! natalie, simon and kids