Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Today's the day I say goodbye

Today's the day I say goodbye

Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:42 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Today's the day I say goodbye

I don't fly out to Oz for another 9 days but the PC is getting packed away today ready for the container arriving tomorrow. So unless I manage to get online at someones house this is goodbye from me until I land and can get on the mother in laws PC.
So Goodbye, good luck and will see you on the other side.
Marie
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

BettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura aboutBettyBoop has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Today's the day I say goodbye

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I don't fly out to Oz for another 9 days but the PC is getting packed away today ready for the container arriving tomorrow. So unless I manage to get online at someones house this is goodbye from me until I land and can get on the mother in laws PC.
Marie
Can you not e mail from the plane? We were thinking of doing it to pass some of the time...........safe journey.
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Today's the day I say goodbye

Marie

Wow 9 days left. I am just at the medical stage, I can't imagine what it must be like with only 9 days to go. Good luck to you.
Take care
Sharon

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and look forward to hearing from you on the other side!
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:57 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

All the very best Marie, safe journey & enjoy the new life.
Old Aug 30th 2005, 7:57 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BettyBoop
Can you not e mail from the plane? We were thinking of doing it to pass some of the time...........safe journey.
go on buy a laptop and play on the plane it`s what i`m doing right now
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:06 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Marie

Good Luck hope everything is as you dreamed and more!
Have a safe journey!

Kris x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:08 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Marie
Good luck Marie, and have a great trip over here

Cas x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:14 am
Ashley Banjo Enthusiast

wholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond reputewholeworldwindow has a reputation beyond repute

Marie
Ohh, hello! You'll be living down the road from us a bit then! (Upper Coomera) - Enjoy the flight and all the best to you and yours!
Colette x
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great trip. There is going to be an awful lot of us in that area soon See you there
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:22 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

good luck xxx
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:39 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Marie

Hey Marie,
Good luck with everything.....did you get my pm??

Have a safe flight, and hope everything goes well for you when you land!

enjoy your leaving do!!!!

sue xx
Old Aug 30th 2005, 8:59 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Marie. How are you going to cope without your fix of BE!?!

Bet it's all getting very exciting and scary now

Mandi
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:00 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wengerboy
go on buy a laptop and play on the plane it`s what i`m doing right now
We have some friends flying today too you never know they might be on the same flight!

Remember neil.b who has posted on here? well it's him and his family

Hope the flights a good one

Mandi
Old Aug 30th 2005, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Marie
Marie, good luck and all the very best for your trip over there. We look forward to hearing from you very soon!!

Take care

Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.