Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Today Is My Anniversary or so I/we thought

Today Is My Anniversary or so I/we thought

Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:47 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Today Is My Anniversary or so I/we thought

Woke up this morning and went to work as usual, Deb and I worked hard all day banging down 65m2 of tiling before calling it a day. When we got home I checked my email and got a nice one from friends back home looking at the date I noticed it was the 20th Looking for a quick get out I walked into the bedroom and said to Debs "happy anniversary darling"
"OMG" she says "it's not the 20th is it?"
"Sure is and you forgot didn't you?" says I
After an embarrassed apology from the other half I admitted that it had escaped my mind to, though I added that in my defence I had remembered first. Ha Ha brownie point scored there I thought.
Not so Deb was looking at some old photo's of our wedding, we keep them near the fire to scare the kids away from it Turning one over she then came over and rifled through the filing cabinet. After a while she pulls the bloody magic rabbit out of the hat and declares that "it's not our anniversary after all according to the marriage licence we've been married for 15 yrs on the 22nd of this month".
Humph for the last however many years we've both always celebrated it on the 20th
Guess what it's now my bloody fault for getting the dates wrong
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:48 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today Is My Anniversary or so I/we thought

Originally Posted by cresta57
Woke up this morning and went to work as usual, Deb and I worked hard all day banging down 65m2 of tiling before calling it a day. When we got home I checked my email and got a nice one from friends back home looking at the date I noticed it was the 20th Looking for a quick get out I walked into the bedroom and said to Debs "happy anniversary darling"
After an embarrassed apology from the other half I admitted that it had escaped my mind to, though I added that in my defence I had remembered first. Ha Ha brownie point scored there I thought.
Not so Deb was looking at some old photo's of our wedding, we keep them near the fire to scare the kids away from it Turning one over she then came over and rifled through the filing cabinet. After a while she pulls the bloody magic rabbit out of the hat and declares that "it's not our anniversary after all according to the marriage licence we've been married for 15 yrs on the 22nd of this month".
Humph for the last however many years we've both always celebrated it on the 20th

LMAO good one < gigglin >
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Good one! Gave me a giggle.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:50 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

ahh sod it - have an extended celebration from 20th-22nd - any excuse for a few

and congratulations - whenever you want to celebrate it
Old Sep 20th 2005, 11:56 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one

Happy anniversary anyway, whatever day you decide to celebrate it.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 12:08 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Nice one

Happy anniversary anyway, whatever day you decide to celebrate it.
I'm going to have a small drink now and a large one later in the week
It doesn't help when my dad keeps pointing out loudly that had I killed her instead of marrying her I'd have been a free man a yr ago
Old Sep 20th 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

you donuts
Old Sep 20th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, whenever it is!!!

We were married on Mrs G's Birthday so I HAVE to remember or I'm in double trouble!!!
:scared:
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to have a small drink now and a large one later in the week
It doesn't help when my dad keeps pointing out loudly that had I killed her instead of marrying her I'd have been a free man a yr ago
Funny, the Bloke keeps muttering things like "You get less time for murder" ....don't understand it myself!
Look at it this way - its a bit like Royalty - you have the Official Anniversary, and then the Real Anniversary - two excuses to drink a lot (as if you needed an excuse!)
Old Sep 20th 2005, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, hope you have many more.
Old Sep 20th 2005, 3:05 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

you spanners!!!!

whats it like where you are anyway??? we have been looking round that area but is it a bit like cowboy central!?!?!!?

we would prefer acreage to beach
Old Sep 20th 2005, 3:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It was obviously a memorable day

Have a good one whenever it is.