Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Today I will be going to my last match.

Today I will be going to my last match.

Old Aug 13th 2005, 7:16 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Today I will be going to my last match.

It will also be Henry's first, I'm quite gutted
Old Aug 13th 2005, 7:57 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Today I will be going to my last match.

Just think now you can Barrack for real football. And Henry will play it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, mm
Old Aug 13th 2005, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Have a good time. Its one thing that i am really not looking forward to, my last game will be against our dirty rivals as we leave 3 days after
Old Aug 13th 2005, 8:15 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

and there was me thinking why your last,they play cricket in Australia too.

ooohhh footie
Old Aug 13th 2005, 8:26 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fraser
It will also be Henry's first, I'm quite gutted
Perhaps they'll walk you on the pitch as the mascot
Old Aug 13th 2005, 8:35 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Perhaps they'll walk you on the pitch as the mascot
Not unless I've paid £400 and been on the wwaitinglist for a couple of years
Old Aug 13th 2005, 8:43 am

Hope it's a good game for you. We would like to get Alex up to Old Trafford before we leave but seeing as we are not members of any club I think it is going to be an impossibility. It is his birthday in September and I know that he would love to see them play, he has only ever been to a big club once. That was when Farnborough got through to the quarter finals and they played Arsenal. Alex's football club had a day training at Arsenal with the club coaches and then watched the match. Have to say the Arsenal supporters cheered just as much as the Farnborough ones when Farnborough scored a goal.

Alex is a very good, up and coming goalie and is 5ft 8in already, and for him to be stood right behind David Seaman was a dream come true for him at the time.

Hope you get a good result tomorrow and that Henry enjoys it too. Who are you playing?
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh Yes what a wrench, I've got a lot of empathy for those leaving behind such a heartfelt pursuit as the particpation in the life and breath of ones team. After 24 years, I still miss my lot like mad.

You'd best get Foxtel, and Broadband @ 1.5 mbs, so you can watch on line, is my advice.

Btw, Our season starts today, To be fair to the rest of the fizzy pop league, we gave them 2 games start. (hope that cons the brighton supporters at least)...
Old Aug 13th 2005, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Ahhh Yes what a wrench, I've got a lot of empathy for those leaving behind such a heartfelt pursuit as the particpation in the life and breath of ones team. After 24 years, I still miss my lot like mad.

You'd best get Foxtel, and Broadband @ 1.5 mbs, so you can watch on line, is my advice.

Btw, Our season starts today, To be fair to the rest of the fizzy pop league, we gave them 2 games start. (hope that cons the brighton supporters at least)...
Cheers mate, it's going to be rough. I feel more nervous about today than the move
Old Aug 13th 2005, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

I am with you, I have only about four games to go and after 20 years that is a real wrench, and the wife doesn't really understand, uuurrrrsssss.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 11:33 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

bit of a stutter you got there.
Old Aug 13th 2005, 5:17 pm

A good result 3-1 and joint top of the league

A few tears were shed but a day I'll remember for a long time
Old Aug 13th 2005, 5:18 pm

I started a thread especially for you on this
Old Aug 19th 2005, 4:13 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Watched it at a pub in Kew. There was a wedding party on or something and drunken Australian people in posh clothes kept interrupting my viewing to ask what was going on in the game.