Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Toast' Australia

'Toast' Australia

Old Jul 16th 2006, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default 'Toast' Australia

We've just got home from Toast Australia in Regents Park.

It was great, lots of Aussie wine tasting going on , a soccer match of celebs v Aussie cooks, (got my photo taken with Stuart from Neighbours- sad but true and Connor' autograph- for the kids ) and really enjoyed Paul Kelly- (my thanks goes to OT for introducing us to his music a couple of yrs ago.)
Met some lovely people , stocked up on Aussie food from OZ/NZ shop, and the sun was shinning .
-the event was a bit pricey but a lovely day out.
Anyone else go?
helinuk
Old Jul 16th 2006, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Toast' Australia

Originally Posted by helinuk
We've just got home from Toast Australia in Regents Park.

It was great, lots of Aussie wine tasting going on , a soccer match of celebs v Aussie cooks, (got my photo taken with Stuart from Neighbours- sad but true and Connor' autograph- for the kids ) and really enjoyed Paul Kelly- (my thanks goes to OT for introducing us to his music a couple of yrs ago.)
Met some lovely people , stocked up on Aussie food from OZ/NZ shop, and the sun was shinning .
-the event was a bit pricey but a lovely day out.
Anyone else go?
helinuk
no wanted to so a bit peeed of that we never made it - oh well glad you had a good day
Old Jul 17th 2006, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Toast' Australia

Originally Posted by DebraH
no wanted to so a bit peeed of that we never made it - oh well glad you had a good day
Shame you didn't make it. We had wanted to go last year but couldn't get there.
I see you were a NNEB (on another thread) so am I. Where are you in Berks? Our kids were at school in Bracknell/Ascot. -Although we live in Surrey.