Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Timing of medical for Auz visa application??

Timing of medical for Auz visa application??

Old Aug 9th 2004, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

jacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud ofjacknscoob has much to be proud of
Default Timing of medical for Auz visa application??

Hiya, I applied for a skilled sponsored visa application in June this year. When can I expect to be called for the medical??

Your help is much appreciated.

Jackie
Old Aug 9th 2004, 3:50 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timing of medical for Auz visa application??

Originally Posted by jacknscoob
Hiya, I applied for a skilled sponsored visa application in June this year. When can I expect to be called for the medical??

Your help is much appreciated.

Jackie
reply on immigration forum but in short no one knows because of the new changes at DIMIA. Post July applicants are hearing within a few weeks pre July seems like a lottery at the mo

Walla