Timescales

Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:10 pm
Just Joined

NorthernLass is on a distinguished road
Default Timescales

Can anyone give me an idea of current timescales? We are applying as Skilled Independent 136, we are just about to send the main application off today. Think I am going to have a panic attack, and this is just the beginning!!!!! :scared:
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:12 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timescales

Originally Posted by NorthernLass
Can anyone give me an idea of current timescales? We are applying as Skilled Independent 136, we are just about to send the main application off today. Think I am going to have a panic attack, and this is just the beginning!!!!! :scared:
See mine below !!
Old Sep 6th 2005, 12:14 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi we applying for the same ..... to be honest you will probably get more response on the immigration forum I know how you feel We sent off our application 2 weeks ago and not heard a thing yet but to be honest it varies on timelines anything from 5 months to 2 years think i will be on the before long !!!!!
Jane x
Old Sep 6th 2005, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

My timeline was

Main Application Sent - 31 jan 2005
Medical Requests - 19 April 2005
Medicals taken - 25 May 2005
Visa Granted - 01 July 2005
Confirmation Letter Lost in post
Confirmation Email after contacting CO - 11 Aug 2005
sit out notice period in job for 3 months - 12 Aug 2005 - 11 Nov 2005
Fly to Sydney 23 November 2005
Old Sep 6th 2005, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

sara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the roughsara-anthony3108 is a jewel in the rough

main app rcvd 31 mar .. sent for medicals / police chk 11 aug ..
would maybe wait abt 4 mths then send for police chks as we have been told we wont get ours back until 01 oct ish .. spoke to our agt who said they wait 3 mths once they have sent police chks / med until they start to presure them .. he did say most are back b4 the 3 mths ..
medicals cost 375.00 so up to u whether u have them done b4 being sent for them .. also the soon u have them done the less time u have got to validate ur visa once it is granted ...
hope this helps ..

Old Sep 6th 2005, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Try this site , http://www.austimeline.com/. List everyones TRA & Mian applications
Andy