Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time for a Sydney Meet???????

Time for a Sydney Meet???????

Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:04 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pants
Did you all take the secret squirrel vow??!!!
YIP AND U WANT TO LIVE DONT YA
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:06 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by soapy
YIP AND U WANT TO LIVE DONT YA

please ..don't get the rest of em.!!I promise not to squeal....
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pants
please ..don't get the rest of em.!!I promise not to squeal....
ILL MAKE UP A LIST AND SEND IT ON A PM, I WANNA LIVE TOO
Old Jul 25th 2004, 9:52 am

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about

Hi All
I would just like to thank you all for a really nice day, we had a ball. Even my 12 year old said he enjoyed it. Which is a bonus at the moment cause he is a kevin the teenager.
I met some really nice people and hope that we can all meet again soon.
Thanks for putting the pics on they are really good and it gave me the chance to show my hubby who i met. Which is good cause the poor sod was on nights so couldn't make it.
Once again thank you for a great day.

See you all soon

Debbie jo
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Debbie Jo
Hi All
I would just like to thank you all for a really nice day, we had a ball. Even my 12 year old said he enjoyed it. Which is a bonus at the moment cause he is a kevin the teenager.
I met some really nice people and hope that we can all meet again soon.
Thanks for putting the pics on they are really good and it gave me the chance to show my hubby who i met. Which is good cause the poor sod was on nights so couldn't make it.
Once again thank you for a great day.

See you all soon

Debbie jo
WELL JUST U RMBR TO POINT THE BEST LOOKIN' OUT TO HIM
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:19 am

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about

Hi Soapy

He spotted the best looking one. Blonde bird with glasses on.
Is that right.

Oh and thanks 4 being unsociable with me.

Debbie jo
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:20 am
too busy to work members

yafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really niceyafm is just really nice

A Great Meet Good to meet all you guys particularly the very new australians congratulations on getting the time to come so soon after arriving.

Regarding the driving test disucssions below is the irl for the practice test - just follow the instructions and on the same web page is a note click here to download the whole set of possible questions (109 pages) keeping practicing.....

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/...knowledgetest/
demonstrationdriverknowledgetest/index.html

Heres to the next time

Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by yafm
A Great Meet Good to meet all you guys particularly the very new australians congratulations on getting the time to come so soon after arriving.

Regarding the driving test disucssions below is the irl for the practice test - just follow the instructions and on the same web page is a note click here to download the whole set of possible questions (109 pages) keeping practicing.....

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/...knowledgetest/
demonstrationdriverknowledgetest/index.html

Heres to the next time

Heres to the next time

oh and at the bottom left is the Road Users Handbook (in 11 different languages) just download it
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Just like to say thanks everyone, we had a really good day too. Even the kids stopped whinging once they found the other kids and a soccer ball/skateboards to play with, so whoever thought of the venue, good work. It was great to meet everyone and put names to faces and I hope we can do it again soon.
Sue
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Debbie Jo
Hi Soapy

He spotted the best looking one. Blonde bird with glasses on.
Is that right.

Oh and thanks 4 being unsociable with me.

Debbie jo
i wasnt wearing glasses

ah u see all the best peeps had to have a wee break and i was planning on stopping till i met u
Old Jul 25th 2004, 10:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by SueandIan
Just like to say thanks everyone, we had a really good day too. Even the kids stopped whinging once they found the other kids and a soccer ball/skateboards to play with, so whoever thought of the venue, good work. It was great to meet everyone and put names to faces and I hope we can do it again soon.
Sue
glad u had a good time sue, im still tryin to put names to faces i spent most of the time gabbin' and not askin' but i got all the important ones......what was your name again
Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

SuzeM is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by soapy
glad u had a good time sue, im still tryin to put names to faces i spent most of the time gabbin' and not askin' but i got all the important ones......what was your name again

Old Jul 25th 2004, 11:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

attendance record

yafm
SueandIan
Mummy
Rosie n family
soapy
Debbie Jo
chels
pangit
jason
rumble tum
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:35 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting the photos!

We had a lovely time meeting everyone, shame we didn't have a chance to talk with everyone but a lot of people turned up... so another time hopefully

(I'm glad some of the photos show me without my gob full of food - they were just big potato wedges, that's all, honestly, I wasn't really a greedy guts)

chels
Old Jul 26th 2004, 10:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by chels
Thanks for posting the photos!

We had a lovely time meeting everyone, shame we didn't have a chance to talk with everyone but a lot of people turned up... so another time hopefully

(I'm glad some of the photos show me without my gob full of food - they were just big potato wedges, that's all, honestly, I wasn't really a greedy guts)

chels
sorry chels but there wasnt enough room for your gob and the potato wedges to fit in the one photo
it was great meeting u both and we might get another chance soon

soapy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.