Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time To Start Packing..?????

Time To Start Packing..?????

Old Nov 14th 2005, 9:38 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Time To Start Packing..?????

Well we've just accepted an offer for our house.......so its on with the next waiting game.....

Just doesn't seem real yet.....onward we go and look out Adelaide..
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

The S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to beholdThe S's is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Time To Start Packing..?????

Good stuff Corker, best of luck to you.

We've just put ours on market today, so things better be happening as we speak!!! fingers, toes and everything crossed.

All the best to you and yours

BTW we had 3 agents in to value the house all of which said 'Not you lot going to Oz aswell' theres going to be noone left here soon me thinks!!

Good luck

Off for a refill now
Old Nov 14th 2005, 10:38 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Corker.
Not much longer in the cellar. Will you miss it?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:51 am
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Great news Corker.
Not much longer in the cellar. Will you miss it?
Yes. I'll miss all my little buddies, the spiders, the woodlice andnot fortgetting those little silverfish thingys..

But I'm looking forward to posting messages from my new rumpus room with wet bar and snooker table..