Time Scales

Old Sep 10th 2003, 7:17 pm
New Zealand Bound

rickandkara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time Scales

Our General Skill PR application was mailed yesterday (with NZQA report). Anyone any idea on the time scale of visas currently being granted.

Also I don't forsee any problems with our apllication but what are the reasons application are turned down.

Thanks
Kara&Rick
Old Sep 10th 2003, 7:22 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Time Scales

Originally posted by rickandkara
Our General Skill PR application was mailed yesterday (with NZQA report). Anyone any idea on the time scale of visas currently being granted.

Also I don't forsee any problems with our apllication but what are the reasons application are turned down.

Thanks
Kara&Rick

We are now into week 15 of our wait for residency visa with job offer. We have applied from within NZ and our application went to Sydney.

I don't forsee any probs with ours either but I'm still getting sleepless nights and grey hair!

Paula