Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time to say goodbye

Time to say goodbye

Old Oct 4th 2004, 10:27 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time to say goodbye

good luck debs......have a safe journey
Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

Have a safe trip, and by the way, its beginning to warm up nicely here on the Gold Coast
Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:10 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

You'll be alright Debs. Tell what the handbags are like in Oz!!

Steve.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Debsy,

Good luck but i am sure of one thing: as soon as u get off the plane at BNE Int'l and get on a car to the Gold Coast and see all the lush environment and the ocean u will be soooooooo much loving it!!!

Ill c u there soon!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox

fabie
Old Oct 4th 2004, 12:49 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi Debs,
I hope Oz is everything you have wished for and more!!!! I'm sure it will be!
Good luck and hope you have a brill flight!!!
Shell
Old Oct 4th 2004, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks everyone.

Warren - look forward to seeing you and Jill.

Steve - will let you know about the handbags.

Been rushing round all day and I know that I will have forgotten loads of things that I was supposed to do and I wont remember until the plane takes off.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 9:39 pm
will be there soon!!!!!

debs&tim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debsy
Thanks everyone.

Warren - look forward to seeing you and Jill.

Steve - will let you know about the handbags.

Been rushing round all day and I know that I will have forgotten loads of things that I was supposed to do and I wont remember until the plane takes off.
Hi Debs
Have sent you an email but don't know if it will get to you before you reach the other side!!!!
Take care, have a safe journey.
let me know as soon as you can how you are all going!!
We will see you out there before long.
Debs x
Old Oct 4th 2004, 10:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Been off air for a few hours and looks like I may have missed you

Well, if so I guess you won't see this for a while so I will say I hope the flight was smooth and uneventful.

Very best of luck to you and your family Debsy.

Ciao
Bix
Old Oct 4th 2004, 10:50 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe journey Debs! It's springtime in Aus, what a great time to be arriving. Give us all an update on your adventures on the 'other side'!

Tony.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 11:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Thanks everyone.
Debs - got your email will reply when I get there.

It is now 2 in the morning and I will sign off for the night. Just finished stuffing the last load of stuff into the cases.

We have only got 200 kg :scared:
See ya.
Old Oct 4th 2004, 11:04 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debsy
Thanks everyone.
Debs - got your email will reply when I get there.

It is now 2 in the morning and I will sign off for the night. Just finished stuffing the last load of stuff into the cases.

We have only got 200 kg :scared:
See ya.

Bye good luck

Kala
Old Oct 4th 2004, 11:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kala
Bye good luck

Kala
Thanks Kala
Ps managed to send all the stuff via DHL - if it arrives or not - I willle you know
Old Oct 5th 2004, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Good luck Debs,

Was good to meet you at the Essex meet in September.

I am sure everything will work out for you

Dave & Helen
Old Oct 20th 2004, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

gazza22222 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Debsy

Now that you have arrived on the Gold Coast, what do you think of it and where are you staying?

We moved in May as you know and are loving it, however minibus business still not up and running properly yet. I spoke to Rob & Louisa from Varsity Lakes the other day and are trying to arrange a meet up somewhere. Also e-mailed Trevglas for same. Could you PM me or send e-mail so I have your contact details. My e-mail is: [email protected]

Have you got your management rights place sorted out yet or are you still looking. I could put you in touch with a nice Kiwi couple in Broadbeach who do same in a medium hotel, if you want a chat with them about it etc.

Regards

Gazza
Old Oct 21st 2004, 1:42 am
Me, 2 kids and the wife

clevs is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck!! Have lots of fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.