Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time for PB to log off for good and go home.

Wikiposts

Time for PB to log off for good and go home.

Old Mar 25th 2003, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Scoops is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by karawara88
Hunter,

Get a life you sad little man.
Hunter.

Are you the real Hunter from Gladiators?

Big fat nancy boy with receeding hair in a too tight womans leotard.

If so, life hasn't treated you too well has it? Hanging around bars threatening innocent folk via e-mail.

You need to get out more!!!!!!
Old Mar 25th 2003, 9:11 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default OB WEB CAM?

Originally posted by hunter
My presence, old cock may be closer than you think, happy hour @ the OB it will be if we meet. just don't go to the gents alone. best take a friend for backup.
(Quote) "smack" " you naughty boy"
you old chums sure do live in your own little world
your e-mail by the way tsk. tsk. tsk. all that did was to comfirm what I already know.
glad to see that your war cry was toned down today in your posts.
as for your KP duty consider this your first warning there will be no others.
you are being watched.
Is there a Web Cam in the OB?

This could be better than that old hat "Reality TV" and much better than watching people de-flea their dogs on the beach web cams.

How about we get a prize fight organised? Piss Bowl vs Hunter?

I'm sure the OB management realise that the usual weekly strip show in the OB has lost its sizzle. We could glam it up with some Gladiatorial Garb.

This is your last chance, make yourself heard - HERE & NOW.
Old Mar 25th 2003, 11:27 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time for PB to log off for good and go home.

My presence, old cock may be closer than you think, happy hour @ the OB it will be if we meet. just don't go to the gents alone. best take a friend for backup.
(Quote) "smack" " you naughty boy"
you old chums sure do live in your own little world
your e-mail by the way tsk. tsk. tsk. all that did was to comfirm what I already know.
glad to see that your war cry was toned down today in your posts.
as for your KP duty consider this your first warning there will be no others.
you are being watched.

A Hunter Boy are you used to big game because I am some animal but seeing as your threats are child like it bothers me not .
Hard men do not utter crap like this , I would get back on your medication fast before you make a bigger prat of yourself.
Still waiting on your Email as I have not sent you one but could do if you wish ,I would love to meet you but would you get into the OB without your daddy holding your hand?
Ps great wind not even if its not you think I give a sod

Old Mar 25th 2003, 11:34 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OB WEB CAM?

Originally posted by Megalania
Is there a Web Cam in the OB?

This could be better than that old hat "Reality TV" and much better than watching people de-flea their dogs on the beach web cams.

How about we get a prize fight organised? Piss Bowl vs Hunter?

I'm sure the OB management realise that the usual weekly strip show in the OB has lost its sizzle. We could glam it up with some Gladiatorial Garb.

This is your last chance, make yourself heard - HERE & NOW.

This smacks of your handy work old boy , the only thing thats lets it down is lack of real wit I expect a lot better from you .
Your brave lads still hunting down goat hearders? our lads could do with a few extra hands them Arabs are not playing by the rules its a lot tougher in the front line rather than hiding away on important goat chasing , is there enough of you lads to round one up?
Old Mar 25th 2003, 11:52 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by pommie bastard
This smacks of your handy work old boy , the only thing thats lets it down is lack of real wit I expect a lot better from you .
Your brave lads still hunting down goat hearders? our lads could do with a few extra hands them Arabs are not playing by the rules its a lot tougher in the front line rather than hiding away on important goat chasing , is there enough of you lads to round one up?
Pretty handy at most things but I can not claim credit.

Thought you were into "smacks", Gladiatrixa Piss Bowl. Not ready for the big event in the OB? Try some Electronic Shadow Boxing with some nurses, might get you into the mood. Just don't try it at home!
Old Mar 25th 2003, 11:56 am
Banned

Pretty handy at most things but I can not claim credit.

Thought you were into "smacks", Gladiatrixa Piss Bowl. Not ready for the big event in the OB? Try some Electronic Shadow Boxing with some nurses, might get you into the mood. Just don't try it at home!

I would give you more credit than this dross , my personal nurse loves close contact sports.

Old Mar 25th 2003, 12:06 pm
Banned

I would give you more credit than this dross , my personal nurse loves close contact sports.

Noting she is clearly a long suffering Scort and you have survived thus far, a Hunter should be an easy meet.

I reckon the OB will stand you a free nights piss for a few good bouts. Shall I contact OB Management?
Old Mar 25th 2003, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough

A Hunter Boy are you used to big game because I am some animal but seeing as your threats are child like it bothers me not .
Hard men do not utter crap like this , I would get back on your medication fast before you make a bigger prat of yourself.
Still waiting on your Email as I have not sent you one but could do if you wish ,I would love to meet you but would you get into the OB without your daddy holding your hand?
Ps great wind not even if its not you think I give a sod

you do yourself no favours, I do not threaten you at all. but will meet you. you may even buy me a pint without even knowing.
I suggest you stay focused, and worry more about your move back to the UK than sparring verbally here.
"goat hearders" Tsk Tsk really
stick to what you know, sweet FA
bye G
Old Mar 25th 2003, 12:10 pm
Banned

Noting she is clearly a long suffering Scort and you have survived thus far, a Hunter should be an easy meet.

I reckon the OB will stand you a free nights piss for a few good bouts. Shall I contact OB Management?
I get a far few free pints now , doing education courses would put a stop to that never had a punter try their luck yet but always open to teaching anyone self defence.

Old Mar 25th 2003, 12:13 pm
Banned

you do yourself no favours, I do not threaten you at all. but will meet you. you may even buy me a pint without even knowing.
I suggest you stay focused, and worry more about your move back to the UK than sparring verbally here.
bye G

Next you will tell me that you are a goat hearder , no that thats an Aussie thing , love to buy you a round as long you've not got deep pockets and short arms?

Old Mar 25th 2003, 12:20 pm
Banned

bye G
Gee G,

I was just about set to organize something special and you go flacid on me!

About time I leant; you never can rely on a bloody Pom as far as yer can toss 'em. Certainly can't trust 'em with goat hearders.
Old Mar 25th 2003, 12:30 pm
Banned

Gee G,

About time I leant; you never can rely on a bloody Pom as far as yer can toss 'em. Certainly can't trust 'em with goat hearders.

Hows it feel having so many personalities must be hard to keep in character , the trouble with doing goat herding that you can turn into one .
Shame that the Aussies talk a great game and play a poor one , maybe Sod-Them would be done and finished with by now had more than 2 bus loads of your lads turned up to help , after all they are the best troops on the planet at avoiding get shot at .

Old Mar 25th 2003, 12:49 pm
Banned

Hows it feel having so many personalities must be hard to keep in character , the trouble with doing goat herding that you can turn into one .
Shame that the Aussies talk a great game and play a poor one , maybe Sod-Them would be done and finished with by now had more than 2 bus loads of your lads turned up to help , after all they are the best troops on the planet at avoiding get shot at .

Get the occassional cross talk, but you must understand that my brain planet Golgafrincham, is a long way through space time. Getting worse as the The Black Cloud nears my transponders on Earth.

Haven't had that problem with transmogrification. Should you update your avatar?

Septic Tanks and Piss Bowls just need someone to hold their hand until they get over not being universally loved.
Old Mar 25th 2003, 1:02 pm
Banned

Get the occassional cross talk, but you must understand that my brain planet Golgafrincham, is a long way through space time. Getting worse as the The Black Cloud nears my transponders on Earth.

Haven't had that problem with transmogrification. Should you update your avatar?

Septic Tanks and Piss Bowls just need someone to hold their hand until they get over not being universally loved.
Thats very mind expanding but beer kills brain cells and I have few left to store such useful imformation .
Seeing the Aussies know everything and are the best at all things , any chance that I could get a few renewable head chips (brain cells) on me Medicare card.
Whats wrong with me good looks its me best side before me new haircut .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Mar 25th 2003 at 2:24 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2003, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough

Gee G,

PB = G. ?.

by the way PB with that hair cut you look like your trying to pass yourself off as "Special forces". although the grey color makes me think more like "Dads Army"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.