Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Time gentlmen (& Ladies) Please

Time gentlmen (& Ladies) Please

Old Dec 30th 2003, 9:22 pm
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time gentlmen (& Ladies) Please

For those of you who already have your visa, I am curious to know whats the shortest and longest time people have had to wait?
I guess its fair to say from the time of applying for the visa once you've been through skills assessment, and sending off the relevant documents in a reasonably short time scale.

We've just had our priliminary skills assessment looked over by Go Matilda and they've suggested my husband to go for Electronic Engineer ASCO 2125-13, skilled migration visa. Anyone been in the same boat? And if so, whats the current vacancy for work over in Adelaide?

While I'm typing away here, I'd just like to wish everyone on the forum a Happy New Year.
Here's to the future.
Tazzy
Old Dec 30th 2003, 9:24 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Is that Austimeline web site still running? I remember loads of people used to post links to their timelines but that seems to happen no more.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 9:32 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bondipom
Is that Austimeline web site still running? I remember loads of people used to post links to their timelines but that seems to happen no more.

yep, its still there - I was having a beak round just last night!!!

sue
Old Dec 30th 2003, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Tazzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, I've just found the page. Going to go and have a good nosey.

Tazzy
Old Dec 31st 2003, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

evila is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Time gentlmen (& Ladies) Please

Originally posted by Tazzy
For those of you who already have your visa, I am curious to know whats the shortest and longest time people have had to wait?
I guess its fair to say from the time of applying for the visa once you've been through skills assessment, and sending off the relevant documents in a reasonably short time scale.
You can see a variety of cases in http://www.austimeline.com